The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
Theaisa wrote:
I levelled a character using this build up to merciless; I switched to CoC with a tabula rasa at around 45 and had insane dps with that setup and quill bow, but so far no luck with 6 (or even 5) linking the quill bow after 200 chaos spent or so.

I think I'll shelve this character and go do another Arc build for now, though.. this build has impressive dps and is a ton of fun to play but I am not convinced I can reach past 90 with it on HC. It doesn't feel as well thought out defensively, relying purely on a bit of dodge and not getting hit.

I'll keep following this thread though, if anyone else makes the attempt or has any advice to up survivability. GL :)

I just hit lvl 93, not on hardcore, but I don't have the game skills for it.

think that with my gear I have 6335 HP, and insane DPS + acrobatics as good defence.

also ofc the knockback, I rarely die, and I can do all map mods.

I hope you will try try to hit 90 with it in HC, gl and stay safe!
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
why dont you lv up your barrage gem until it costs 1 mana then just scouring it? I mean the damage isn't much from it but having 20% quality on it is still decent amount of damage. even barrage at 2 mana is fine, mana regen is fast enough for it.
Last edited by ImHonest on Mar 19, 2016, 8:50:48 PM
"
ImHonest wrote:
why dont you lv up your barrage gem until it costs 1 mana then just scouring it? I mean the damage isn't much from it but having 20% quality on it is still decent amount of damage. even barrage at 2 mana is fine, mana regen is fast enough for it.

There are few reasons:

1. I want mana cost of 0, I have 73 free mana, and in no regen maps i'll get to 0 fast even if the cost of an attack is 1
2. I get to a few hundreds of thousands of DPS, I don't care about another 2000 :D

The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
Kaktuskiller wrote:

this is the next 8 points:

this is the 6 after:

this is the final:

and another thing, I think it's a waste taking fangs of the viper.
whats the second jewel to fit in volley fire? im dumb or just blind :D
iGN: Turbosky
"
sKy_0 wrote:

the shadow jewel + the ranger jewel
"
rel4us wrote:
"
sKy_0 wrote:

the shadow jewel + the ranger jewel

acuity.. i was blind ;D thx 4 quick response
iGN: Turbosky
How do you do reflect maps with this? I die like....very fast.

Level 91
Gear
Spoiler

some of it good, some of it shit, switched to this build today so working on it.
level 65 right now, soon to make the transition to CoC, however I have no where near the crit chance, would you take a look at where I went wrong? only 34% crit so far and I have taken all the nodes. thanks!

Passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAx4DlgUtBbUNjREvFr8byB9BIXYi6iP2JP0mlSoLKjgrCjB8Nj051DsoQzFLV0z_TZJOKlFHVUtbr13yX7BgQ2HibIxtbG49b55v8nBSdO11y3cHfXV_K4MJhFOExYbOhxOJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-btZyknaqgn6OKuXy7476AvqfA48EzwzrEospKzZjTftQj2sHjhOdU53To1upi6xTssO4O73rxs_zF_rr_3g==?accountName=guanqi&characterName=Scion_is_dead

gear
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info