ummm.. how do u get charges?

Spoiler

and
Spoiler
i.e. discharge which consumes all charges
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Aug 19, 2016, 6:42:55 AM
/delete, already answered.
Last edited by Used_As_A_Shield on Aug 19, 2016, 11:06:30 AM
I love this build! Just got into maps, and it destroys basically anything. One question though, why use Repentance?
"
TehCupiD wrote:
I love this build! Just got into maps, and it destroys basically anything. One question though, why use Repentance?

Because they give you an effective 4th link on mjolner. With so much STR and little spell damage on tree (excluding jewels to keep things easy) the 400+ str bonus damage helps quite a lot...

This way, instead of going discharge-iron will-AoE/FP/Conc effect, you can run something like 2×Discharge-FP/Aoe and regen double life thanks to double endurance usage
Excellent build ! Finally found use for my legacy mjolner

I have a question for helms, at the moment I run with rat's nest for extra crit and sometimes change for devoto's for chaos res if needed. Because I dont have lv21 purity's but have lv4 enlighten, so all auras work and i have absolutely no problems with survivability, even on tir 13-15 with -max res.

I was thinking about Scold's bridle for these crazy 90-100 inc. spell damage.

Are these 400% damage of mana cost also apply if we use blood magic gem ? should I buy it for some extra damage ?

IGN: Summonium
"
Eranicus wrote:

I have a question for helms, at the moment I run with rat's nest for extra crit and sometimes change for devoto's for chaos res if needed. Because I dont have lv21 purity's but have lv4 enlighten, so all auras work and i have absolutely no problems with survivability, even on tir 13-15 with -max res.

Are these 400% damage of mana cost also apply if we use blood magic gem ? should I buy it for some extra damage ?

why rat's nest? You don't have problem with gaining power charges from romira's?
"
travisiscool wrote:
"
Eranicus wrote:

why rat's nest? You don't have problem with gaining power charges from romira's?

Hmm no problems, everything is working.
IGN: Summonium
Like this build I have fakener as well but this is just so much more fun, I'm excited today I'll get to 10 endurance charges. Here's my gear currently at 77

Ouch, mjolner proc rules changed (1 skill per proc), and jugg no longer instant max endu (30%). That is disappointing. Discharge looks like its damage is also reduced by 35% when triggered.
Last edited by Used_As_A_Shield on Aug 30, 2016, 9:12:48 PM
"
Ouch, mjolner proc rules changed (1 skill per proc), and jugg no longer instant max endu (30%). That is disappointing.

I gotta believe the 30% chance to gain full endurance charges won't be a huge deal will the voll's devotion + romira's combo... the 1 proc and 35% reduced discharge damage when triggered are the big ones I think. I guess the solution would be to swap the 2nd discharge with conc effect for bosses, and leave the increased AoE for mapping. The damage on this was so insane that I'm hoping the 35% discharge damage nerf will still allow for clearing of all content

Edit: forgot this big one: "These items and skills also have cooldowns which limit how often a skill is cast." The length of that cooldown will be crucial in determining if this build is still awesome
Last edited by Spokodude on Aug 30, 2016, 9:15:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info