Current Development Priorities

Honestly, I am close to 170 deaths 168 of them due to performance issues! As soon as I approach one of the new chests, I just get a massiv lag spike and when its over I am dead - realy great job GGG!!! And its not like I am getting anything for sticking around, hoping for a patch, thats 10-15 Lvls worth of experience and time down the drain.
I don't know what you've changed in the last two days but my performance has never been worse.

I tried lowering my resolution down to 720p and still regularly dropped to 20fps without any Perandus mobs around, after having been fine over the weekend at 1080. Perandus mobs and some flame trap configs get me to 1-2fps, completely unplayable.

Whatever you're doing, stop it. It's just making things worse.
1 labyrinth takes about 7 minutes to run through. You die? Try again. It's already easy as it should be.
Where's our free points?
Last edited by MaraWuti on Mar 8, 2016, 2:34:49 AM
"
BAToys wrote:
The "extra perk" to hardcore players not having to run the labyrinth on multiple characters is bullshit. They chose hardcore to have a harder path and now you are going to forgive them for picking it by NOT PLACING EACH OF THEIR CHARACTERS IN PERIL? SOUNDS MORE LIKE CATERING TO FARMERS THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

SHAME.

SHAME.

SHAME.

My opinion of this game just changed and not for the better.

I laughed.

So its not just hardcore... its any permanent league, both standard and hardcore. To get all 6 points, you still have to finish merciless, you know, the one with harder trap sequences generally, and where more than just the traps can kill you.
where are th 4 free points??

"
There are currently no known realm stability issues. We've had to deal with two unrelated types of realm crashes so far and are very sorry about the frustration they caused. We expect it should be smooth sailing from here.

well.. last evening I dc'd like every ~5min. I have made 5 daily rotatations with atleast 2 dc's from other people per run. Alot claiming having lags. Atleast i thought its just inconvenience until it gets fixed. But dc nr ~20 resulted in rip to std. Nice game -_-. Skill is praying for stable play...
ign: UpForJava
"
Upforsale wrote:
"
There are currently no known realm stability issues. We've had to deal with two unrelated types of realm crashes so far and are very sorry about the frustration they caused. We expect it should be smooth sailing from here.

well.. last evening I dc'd like every ~5min. I have made 5 daily rotatations with atleast 2 dc's from other people per run. Alot claiming having lags. Atleast i thought its just inconvenience until it gets fixed. But dc nr ~20 resulted in rip to std. Nice game -_-. Skill is praying for stable play...

confirm yesterday evenig massive DC+Lags, meh...
"We will be running a process tomorrow that will grant some Ascendancy points to existing Standard/Hardcore characters. Characters in Cruel will receive two points and characters in Merciless will receive four points. You still need to run a Labyrinth to actually choose an Ascendancy class."
..."Note that this is a one-time process that we run, and only applies to existing permanent league characters."

Hello, when will this happen ?
Big thanks for the improvements lately, and I appreciate reading about your goals and progress.

Most especially the change to trials/labyrinth for high-level permanent league players. I just don't have the time for temporary league this season, merciless labyrinth to unlock ascendancy specialization points is far more reasonable than doing it three times per character.

DC issues were especially bad the first couple days of launch, really made labyrinth frustrating. I switched from Texas to California servers and it stopped for me completely. No way to tell if you just happened to fix my issue then, but it's not much more latency so yeah.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info