Does anyone actually enjoy Labyrinth?

Sigh. I know when to give up. Good day forever, sir.
"
Jennik wrote:
Sigh. I know when to give up. Good day forever, sir.

The problem is that when someone WANTS to misunderstand they will always be successful. So one should not underestimate the power of someone to misunderstand what is said. Generally this power is based in a desire to "win" an argument but there can actually be many other motivating factors. Trying to glean the exact motivation can be difficult but recognizing when someone is using their "power to misunderstand" is generally much easier.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Jennik wrote:
I finally uninstalled the game after yet another death to a Perandus box. The labyrinth is a failure of design. The league is a failure of design. Everything about the expansion and league are complete garbage except for the ascendancy classes, but those are locked away behind the other failures anyway.

Hopefully they do something to correct their many failures and make the game suck significantly less by the time the next league comes out. Hopefully they finally learn from the many repetitions of the same mistakes and stop making them over and over and over again.

I love the basics of POE, but god damn if they don't manage to screw things up terribly every time they put out new content.

I have 0 idea why don't you like it. You are throwing pointless weightless statements. I don't care if you don't like it because i don't care about you, but if you see the problems in new content, JUST TELL WHERE IS THE PROBLEM. It is like "i dunt like new content brah GGG fuct up i wont my moni back"
I personally see only 3 issues in LAB:

1. Lags and bugs. But i think they will be fixed eventually when GGG's lead programmer WILL FINALLY LEARN HOW TO USE FUCKING MULTITHREADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Boringness. I think it can be fixed be adding new layouts and locations, new bosses, more mandatory doors and more interesting ways to run lab without having to go through 10 locations with 3 different layouts
3. Lack of good rewards. This can be fixed be adding more ways to get threasure keys and a way to open high level (80 for example) lab with MUCH better rewards

Nothing unfixable i think, stop whining. I ran lab with some of my characters in 10 minutes or less to get points and continue doing maps
Last edited by Eugen on Mar 13, 2016, 12:10:17 PM
"
Eugen wrote:
I have 0 idea why don't you like it. You are throwing pointless weightless statements.

You are in a thread containing probably hundreds of complaints about specific aspects of the new content. I've posted quite a few of those complaints myself. It's not like you're ignorant of the various complaints people have about this expansion or anything, since you've obviously been reading the thread. Why then attack me for not repeating those same criticisms yet again in the post you quoted?

I don't need to call out specific failures, since they've already been called out many times in this thread. I was simply adding my voice to the complaints and expressing my hopes that GGG would start doing better work.

"i dunt like new content brah GGG fuct up i wont my moni back"

Seriously? This is just sad. Nothing in the posts I've written in this thread should possibly lead anyone to believing whatever monstrosity of beliefs allowed you to write this.
WTF ?!

Lab-Bosses are fare away from overtuned(with and without legacy/mirrored gear).

"
Eugen wrote:
I have 0 idea why don't you like it.

"
Eugen wrote:

1. Lags and bugs. But i think they will be fixed eventually when GGG's lead programmer WILL FINALLY LEARN HOW TO USE FUCKING MULTITHREADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Boringness. I think it can be fixed be adding new layouts and locations, new bosses, more mandatory doors and more interesting ways to run lab without having to go through 10 locations with 3 different layouts
3. Lack of good rewards. This can be fixed be adding more ways to get threasure keys and a way to open high level (80 for example) lab with MUCH better rewards

MADE. MY. DAY. xD

... in other words: it sometimes doesn't work and crashes or it constantly lags... but when it works... it is boring... and if you dealt with all the boring content... it's not rewarding at all.

Peace,

-kcstar-
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Yes. Yes someone does actually enjoy the labyrinth.
"
kcstar wrote:
"
Eugen wrote:
I have 0 idea why don't you like it.

"
Eugen wrote:

MADE. MY. DAY. xD

... in other words: it sometimes doesn't work and crashes or it constantly lags... but when it works... it is boring... and if you dealt with all the boring content... it's not rewarding at all.

Peace,

-kcstar-

I see you can't use a basic logic. Because I was asking a guy from previous post why does HE personally hate lab. He gave no reasons, he just said that is sucks. There is nothing stupid or illogical in my posts, you are just not smart enough. It is okay, not all ppl can be as genius as me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last edited by Eugen on Mar 13, 2016, 2:07:53 PM
"
Eugen wrote:
I see you can't use a basic logic. Because I was asking a guy from previous post why does HE personally hate lab. He gave no reasons, he just said that is sucks. There is nothing stupid or illogical in my posts, you are just not smart enough. It is okay, not all ppl can be as genius as me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

xD

Peace,

-kcstar-
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info