Does anyone actually enjoy Labyrinth?

The talk about I'm stupid and bad at PoE because I find the labyrinth boring as hell doesn't make sense. The labyrinth is not fun to me. It is a different style game play from normal PoE. Normal PoE gameplay is very fun to me. The labyrinth is boring and tedious.

People are talking about comparing the Atziri challenge to the labyrinth. The difference is that Atziri is PoE style gameplay, more difficult and challenging perhaps but still the same basic play style. Also if you don't like Atziri, you can simply not do it. The ascendancy is required as part of the "fine tuning" process for a character.

I can see how some people might enjoy the labyrinth. Heck, Mario Brothers is a tremendously popular game. But I hate Mario Brothers style games and to me the labyrinth is the same boring thing.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Traps - easy and boring
Izaro - piece of cake
Lag spikes and freezes - they are killing people
Disable movement skills (maybe apart from cyclone), give traps "flask and life regen silence" and make the trap areas "shrouded". There you go, now you're even with a CI summoner.

Can't bother about the last 2 ascendancy points.

I think the Izaro's charges are a bit too strong but otherwise Izaro fights are fine for me.
i enjoy it even more now than on the day 1 - it is a very fun relaxing end game content for my 90+ characters. characters that i have no desire to level up any more (maps arent free, however i might check new Zana map prices and reconsider)

i can speed run, explore, MF (youd be surprised how many uniques/currency one run produces)

and i got my first BiS enchant that literally gave me 66% more damage..

it felt good
"
I got disconnected from the server the first time i went to the labyrinth. Clicked on the asc shrine and got Disconnected on class choosing screen just before choosing my very first ascendancy class. Logged in in Sarn - nothing in passive tree obviously.

Take a wild effing guess if I enjoy it...

I hope the asshole piece of shit moron who came up with this 'no-checkpoint instance'+'unexpected dc occured' shit idea dies from a non-stoppable week-long diarrhea.

"oh just do it again, it's no biggy hehe lol"
And I also hope all the GGG fanboyzz, who cheer up and defend every single dev idiocy will also join them in shitting themselves to death.

YES, I'M FUCKING PISSED. YES, I'M FUCKING MAD.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF THIS GETS ME BANNED.

[Removed by Support]

The idea for this as stated by GGG, is that they wanted to force softcore players to experience the same "adrenaline rush" as they believe is experienced in hardcore play. This is very poor thinking IMHO. If I wanted to play hardcore then I'd play hardcore. I don't play hardcore because I'm not interested in this. Accolades for GGG being "brave" and trying something completely new in the game but, this patch is a failure from my point of view. For example here's some other innovative ideas that GGG might try that I think would be a mistake, do not put in a crossword puzzle, do not put in a quiz covering current events. Do not put in a requirement to write an essay on European History. I'd suggest a better approach would be to leverage and build on PoE strengths rather than trying to change PoE gameplay.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
So fucking boring and tedious and frustrating, damn you fascist devs!
Wow. The language in here.

I love the lab. More detailed feedback in a separate thread.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
I hate it enough to seriously consider getting back to scrubcore (ripped my first character and now I have to do this shit again). Back in the day I liked first two Tomb Raiders but it's definitely not what I want from an ARPG.

Separate Ascendancy Classes from the labyrinth and I don't care but as long the labyrinth is mandatory starting new characters is a chore.
I still hate it.

My friend still wont come back to the game because of it.
Dont hate it dont love it its just very laggy for me so i dont do them anymore if that ever gets fixed ill ascend on more toons but after that ill prob never run them again.
[Removed by Support]

It's really not ok to be a certain something anymore it seems.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info