Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

"
Regulator wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
HenkCCAA wrote:
I think the labyrinth is a great addition to Poe. It's another crazy boss run, which i like. To me it feels not mandatory at all to run this over and over again since we have trading.

For those who dont want to grind for some enchants, there are just a few runs for ascendancy and depending on your build and gear level you choose to do it early on or later in your progression. No need to have ascendancy done at lvl 65-80.

Sorry, but you are being way too reasonable for this thread.

Can you honestly answer why are you trying to incite unrest and fanatism? Like this comment you made just now offers literally NOTHING at all. He posted his opinion, and you criticize the rest of the opinions being unreasonable in a matter that its highly objective. Like seriously, what are you trying to achieve with this comment?

You probably mean "subjective" rather than "objective". My goal with this comment was to a) tell how much I think lab-haters are being unreasonable (because I honestly think that they are blowing things way out of proportion) and b) set a counterpoint, indirectly telling GGG that I still support their lab.

"
Regulator wrote:
HenkCCAA actually said something regarding the labyrinth, without presenting facts or supporting it with arguments, even if i dont agree with what he is saying i can respect his opinion and his own judgement of fun, its only natural that he knows when he is having fun and that what he commented here.

Seems like you can't. You are dismissing it as not containing any facts or arguments. Do you think that helps the discussion?

"It's another [...] boss run, [...]." -> Absolutely a fact.
"To me it feels not mandatory at all to run this over and over again since we have trading." -> Both a fact and an argument
"For those who dont want to grind for some enchants, there are just a few runs for ascendancy and depending on your build and gear level you choose to do it early on or later in your progression." -> Both a fact and an argument.
"No need to have ascendancy done at lvl 65-80." -> You could discuss whether you "have to" have the third ascendancy done by level 80 (I personally don't think so), but certainly an argument as well.

@MagicalMove: Do you honestly think it is too hard to get the ascendancy points? Or is it just too annoying to you?

I'd rather do the lab three times per difficulty than do act 4 once. Different tastes. Can you explain to me why your taste would be superior and should count more than mine? Objectively, i.e. without "this doesn't fit the game", because that is a pointless meta-argument?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
RootCookie wrote:
I cant handle all the traps in the lab, I dunno what to do.
It is killing this game for me.

I dont like puzzles, I dont like massive area checks, I dont like playing dodge the spikes or get 2 shot, the damage is insane, I cant handle it. Movement skills just confuses the situation even more and also my summons get in the way and I cant see anything. I have no idea what path to take during long sections of traps because you cant bloody see the whole puzzle.
I dunno what to do.

Everything else about the lab aside from the traps I can get behind.
I really dunno what to do about this or how I can fix my situation.

Very sad =(

Please rework the traps.

HC challenge league is dead... I've never seen the HC challenge league this empty...

OK, Iv'e spent a day or two running cruel lab and I have managed to overcome my fear of traps in the lab. Its all a matter of confidence, pots and speed. However my minions still block a lot of vission.

Also, I'm still not happy with the whole boss room being filled with traps.
WTF, GGG... seriously?

Running merc lab to get my last 2 points today... in a party of 5 (laggy as FUCK, no dischargers or anything.. it's just normal for the lab i guess)

BOTH times hard client freeze going into first boss room. I'm not wasting any more of my time today.

Really?

REALLY?

[Removed by Support]

at least put in fucking WAYPOINTS in the vestibule (also known as the vaal-soul-theft room) until you can fix your lag and disconnect problems!

and for me it's ONLY in the lab i have these problems NO WHERE ELSE!!!

YOU CAN PUT ME ON PROBATION NOW, the 5 people who see this and agree with me before you can remove it can back me up on this.

DISGUSTING

Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Last edited by Rachel on May 10, 2016, 5:34:31 AM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Since it's so tough to beat Izaro, I've basically hit a dead end, as I refuse to skip the lab and just play the normal game because I want to play on further with the points.

Just pay for izaro kill. they're cheap as chips (working as intended, aye?)
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
I did lab after merciless. Best way to do it imo everything is ez I got all 6 points in 3 runs in ~2 hours.
I just want to be able to buy full Labyrinth clear without need to get through traps by myself. I realy, realy hate those thingies. Reminds me of old arcade games which I always sucked at. Hope that in next expansion we dont get any car races :D
"
Corrivati wrote:
I just want to be able to buy full Labyrinth clear without need to get through traps by myself. I realy, realy hate those thingies. Reminds me of old arcade games which I always sucked at. Hope that in next expansion we dont get any car races :D
I think the best follow up to Lab would be to make Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog skins into a purchasable MTX transaction that would automatically apply to any character running Lab.

I'm being serious. That MTX would probably sell very well.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
This is the worst content ever added to PoE. They need to separate ascendancy classes from the platformer part of the game, or make the points tradebble so people that dont want to play mario can pay for other to play it.

I really hope GGG doesnt start to gate basic content behind other type of gameplay that has nothing to do with diablo like arpg games.
Last edited by Ragnar119 on May 9, 2016, 5:49:44 PM
"
I think the best follow up to Lab would be to make Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog skins into a purchasable MTX transaction that would automatically apply to any character running Lab.

I agree with this, but it shouldn't be an MTX. It should be a punishment for anyone who runs lab in under 5 minutes to have that skin permanently affixed to their character.

WORKING AS INTENDED!?

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Spent another hour trying to beat the Cruel Lab a few times. Got to the final third fight once and Izaro one-shotted me on his first attack (Sunder).

Where do we buy Lab clears? I'm not going to play further until I get my points.

look at the board next to the stash in sarn in the difficulty in which you're looking to clear lab.

you will find a couple of people with a public group open, offering to do lab runs. Just make sure that their location (listed under their class/ascendancy, i think) isn't already IN the lab, otherwise you'll be distracting them from the run they're already doing.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:

Last edited by joachimbond on May 9, 2016, 7:18:34 PM
"
joachimbond wrote:
"

I agree with this, but it shouldn't be an MTX. It should be a punishment for anyone who runs lab in under 5 minutes to have that skin permanently affixed to their character.

WORKING AS INTENDED!?

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Spent another hour trying to beat the Cruel Lab a few times. Got to the final third fight once and Izaro one-shotted me on his first attack (Sunder).

Where do we buy Lab clears? I'm not going to play further until I get my points.

look at the board next to the stash in sarn in the difficulty in which you're looking to clear lab.

you will find a couple of people with a public group open, offering to do lab runs. Just make sure that their location (listed under their class/ascendancy, i think) isn't already IN the lab, otherwise you'll be distracting them from the run they're already doing.

Yeah, punish those people who are better than you. Seriously? This is what we do now? ,-----,
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info