The labyrinth is both boring and frustrating

Just died (HC) in the NORMAL lab. First time in there,
level 71, 3.5k life. No problem, right?
Instant death on a trap. :(
i've wrote out a setup guide for lab farming 3-4 min/run possibly 2-3 with good cpu/latency + the mentioned setups.
Hope it helps anyone still needing to farm for some enchantments.

Guide here-> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632367

lab is alrite, overall i think it is pretty rewarding i considering you can get pseudo arcanist chests at the end every once in a while. It's not much, but over approx the 60+runs i've done, I've picked up 2 ex drops from those chests already, add in the other currency it shouldn't be too bad, since my main purpose is to farm for an enchantment afterall.

Tho, it can get tedious when trying to farm for a particular helm enchantment cuz there is just Waaaaaay too many helm enchantments and only a few useful ones that multiple builds can take advantage of (i.e tempchain/enfeeble/lightningwarp enchanments).

GL.
Last edited by SIQI on Mar 26, 2016, 6:47:55 PM
Give us a way to get the Ascendancy-Points another way and all this well well founded "flame" goes away.

Make those Points a currency for example - so everyone is happy (the Lab-Runners for profit and arpg-players wo hate the rinth and instead like the Grinding Gear Game)!
+1

I used to love GGG work, but after this changes, and also without pronunciations about the problem and just leting it be... I don't fell like quiting, I fell like been banned...
+ 1
worst expansion ever (playing since closed beta).
Problem being you can't even skip lab to unlock your ascendancy class.
Act 4 merciless & easy maps no problem, normal labyrinth no chance..... rip lol

I love POE but have to agree with many others here the lab just isn't really fun and definitely not suited to POE's control system and even by GGG's standard of difficulty of content being unbalanced when it's first released this has raised the bar in that aspect.

cya again for the next season ♥
IGN:
Last edited by RottenSausage on Apr 5, 2016, 5:00:12 PM
+1 The Labyrinth is incredibly tedious, and frustrating. No enjoyment or fun factor at all.
Yep, boring as fuck.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
"
joachimbond wrote:
Yep, boring as fuck.

Perhaps you should take a sex education class or something because I think you may be doing it incorrectly. :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
+1

The Labyrinth feels so very out of place in this game. I could spend hours a day leveling a character (even repeating the 3 acts isn't that boring) but 10 minutes of being in the Labyrinth and I totally lose the enthusiasm to to continue playing.

As other people have suggested there should be other methods of obtaining the ascendancy points. For example, one could complete a labyrinth run and instead of obtaining an enchant reward or ascendancy point, they can opt to take a new form of currency which grants the ascendancy point and in turn this can be sold on to other players. Please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info