Incident Report On Full Realm Crashes

Really intresting to read these kind of reports as a one who studies server technology. Please keep writing these if something like this happens again =)
Well, no one is perfect and I was expecting crashes. :)
Censored.
I wasn't online when these incidents occurred, but an interesting read and well handled. Thank you Jonathan.
It was frustrating, but surely to another level for you. Thanks for being so open and honest about it, you have our support!
Great read Jonathan!
Thank you for your time and keep up the great work!
One bug covering up for another. They're getting smarter!
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
The best company in the world hands down.

Please, never stop being what you guys are !
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
I know nobody will probably read this from GGG, but I want to give a sincere thank you for this report. I was just saying to myself yesterday that I would be very disappointed with Grinding Gear Games if they didn't address the server issues of the launch, as in the past any and all errors have very reliably and quickly been addressed if not solved. I hope that the servers are further improved to increase stability and capacity.
Well, I gotta say the game is still very buggy for me. Can't finish labyrinth because it crashes literally every time i try...
ign - RampagerKorry
i have no ideea what u've done,but for me started today,it crashes too much, i can't finish a quest and now sometimes it crashes even when i logg-ex. in act 2 i only can enter in town then i cant do any and it disconnect me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info