Incident Report On Full Realm Crashes

thanks for the info. compared to error 32 this downtime wasn't so bad
Amazing team. I'm constantly amazed at the amount of transparency you provide, as a network engineer, I'm usually the one writing reports like these when systems die.

I know it's rough, but we all appreciate the hard work you guys do. In the end, the memory of the incidents will fade, but we will always remember the quick response and the effectiveness of your team.

thank you!
This was a good read. Thanks for sharing! Not a lot of companies do this, so I always appreciate it when it happens.
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.
Thank you GGG

This was the most honest and fastest answer to crashes I have seen from anyone :D.

Respect.
Shit happens guys! Take it easy :)
Considering the complexity of the game etc. to have such a low incidence of issues shows the hard work and dedication that goes into this and to be so transparent is ... well I can't think of another game vendor who would do so. Big congrats to the entire team
This is my first real time starting your game with a new league and I was, and continue to be, impressed by the transparency and swiftness of your actions!

Compared to the competition with big names and even bigger budgets this is very refreshing and I'll have no problem supporting you guys!

Keep up the good work.

I believe one of the reasons GGG is still here, providing us with a solid game experience all the time, is their connection to the community. Owning the problem, telling us what happened in detail right after it happened, and apologizing is very important for a company. Thanx!

PS: There were some very unfortunate tweets when the crashes happened. We as a community, can do better!
Good work Jon.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
No worries, everyone at GGG is doing a great job. Problems like this happen, the important thing is that when these do happen we can rest assured that there are people on the job making things right. Please don't ever feel unappreciated, people may rant and complain, but when it comes down to it they aren't the ones that keep this game running. Great work and thank you all for this truly fun experience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info