[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

I tried this build in essence HC league, now i was on 60 lvl going malachai and died.

The main problem started in the Act 3 Cruel, when single targeting hard minions. Blast rain still do a little dmg, so killing bosses was too slow (and riscy). So i picked burning arrow and it worked well - twice more dmg, no aoe but u dont need it in killing bosses. Lighting arrow is strong, but only on many minions.

Second problem is evasion. In first 66 points picking Acrobatics is too fast. Then you are just finding evasion (no armour and ES), but it's not enough. Still there is 50% eva and 30% dodge. When you take hit, you are hardly down with small armour reduction. Picking armour when you have Acrobatics give you -50% armour, so useless. That's the problem in Act 4. Many physical dmg. Actually i had 2,6 HP but i got instant kill by malachai. And of course all resists max.

So to play this on HC needs many changes from begin in tree, but it's viable like you write. In SC is this build very fast and simple for gameplay, fast clear. But in HC with this guide not. In merciless i predict problems with dmg reduction and smaller dmg (hard to find good bow) will be bigger.
Hey , i just did 4 days from when im playing PoE . This build is my first build , as I am beginer i started in that esence league (i think this is how is called) to be able to create yellow items with essences since i dont have a clue about crafting and stuff like this. So as a noob till lvl 45 i played self found (didnt knew about poe.trade) and it was super easy and yes i died few times but because of my low mechanics .. after lvl 45 i visited poe.trade and now im lvl 63 in Merciless act 4 grindind in that first map from where you have to take a flag to open that cave . Thx for this build , is very good .. if i did it and im noob never played games like this , any1 can made it ! keep up the good work
Thank you for your feedback guys =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Lvl 70 here. . just wanted to say im really loving this build. Great layout, design in the actual guide too. Thanks!!
Sup, I will start to build you guide, and a little question, the order of supports gems is most important to the least important? thx for the build ;D
I get wrecked on tier 9 bosses at lvl 83 and have all my ascendancy points. I only have about 4k life could you take a look at my gear and passive tree to see what needs to be changed? I've 5 linked my kintsugi armor and prism bow and am still having issues. I feel very squishy on bosses and normal pack mobs I do ok on.
"
Gomezu wrote:
Sup, I will start to build you guide, and a little question, the order of supports gems is most important to the least important? thx for the build ;D

Yes they have been listed in priority :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Gomezu wrote:

Yes they have been listed in priority :)

Ok, thx :D
I think, Rearguard Broadhead Arrow Quiver can be used as budget and temporary option instead of Drillneck
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Ty for the guide, would you recommend Maligaros over your current glove? Or is it just safety vs dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info