[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

hi what is the point of using assassin's mark / curse on hit / split arrow and chain?
Generating power charges.
should i buy voltaxic striaght if i have currency to buy them?
"
should i buy voltaxic striaght if i have currency to buy them?

Go ham brother man
"
Hi and thanks for a good build.
My question tho, why have you not picked heavy draw and deadly draw since they have so much phys that helps the doomfletc's prism?

I'm also interested in this question regarding Heavy and Deadly Draw. Does someone has the right answer?

(in my opinion, but I#m new to this game, both Skills based on increased physical damage and not on flat physical damage increase which is necessary to run the Doomsflecth in a proper way. Is this correct?)
Concerning Deadly and Heavy:

I think it's because the points are better spent elsewhere. I wondered about this too when I first read the guide and tried it both ways. There's plenty of damage without it and you can get a load of defences or utility from the 10 or so points you gain.

I also wondered a bit about Vaal Pact, I also tried this both ways and I'm not fully convinced that I like it. I think it's mainly a play-style thing? I'm using it for now, although I get annoyed by DoT's and out-of-combat healing. Maybe my damage is just too low to notice how good it is (using a Lioneyes until I decide too invest in this ranger.)

This is a great build I think. Its beats the pants off my old LA character and she got nerfed IIRC.

Last edited by vulpekula on Sep 11, 2016, 3:42:40 AM
Hi this is more of a general question rather than build specific. I got a tabula armor at level 41 is it worth with this build to use it as a 6 link to level first or should i just sell it ? I'm afraid of 6 linking the build but then get one shotted later on because of the no stats on armor.
"
vulpekula wrote:

I think it's because the points are better spent elsewhere. I wondered about this too when I first read the guide and tried it both ways. There's plenty of damage without it and you can get a load of defences or utility from the 10 or so points you gain.

I also wondered a bit about Vaal Pact, I also tried this both ways and I'm not fully convinced that I like it. I think it's mainly a play-style thing? I'm using it for now, although I get annoyed by DoT's and out-of-combat healing. Maybe my damage is just too low to notice how good it is (using a Lioneyes until I decide too invest in this ranger.)

This is a great build I think. Its beats the pants off my old LA character and she got nerfed IIRC.

Thank you very much for the explanation and further information concerning Vaal Pact.
"
Keraldil wrote:
"
vulpekula wrote:

Thank you very much for the explanation and further information concerning Vaal Pact.

Vaal pact is to prevent yourself from dying to reflect, it is a necessary evil! That said I still dont think you should do elemental reflect maps, even with VP :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I picked up a DF Prism today, I see the necessity of Vaal Pact now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info