[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
Millennium wrote:
Are those better than the ones you mentioned? Which item would require improvement next?

Those look great. You might wanna consider the unique death's door crusader boots. The stats on those are great but they don't have a life roll. Depends if you can live without a life roll there.

At this point it's mostly about what people here call min-maxing. Squeeze in flat phys damage wherever you can. Might wanna get some chaos res if possible. Items with high armour/eva if you don't have immortal call up all the time.

Do the lab. Get some sweet enchantments on your gear. Helm can be hard to get the one you want as there are 300 different combinations.

Try and get as many endurance charges as you can. I have 9 and it's a big difference compared to 3-4. I think i have almost 80% physical damage reduction from just using enduring cry once.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Millennium wrote:
Are those better than the ones you mentioned? Which item would require improvement next?

Those look great. You might wanna consider the unique death's door crusader boots. The stats on those are great but they don't have a life roll. Depends if you can live without a life roll there.

At this point it's mostly about what people here call min-maxing. Squeeze in flat phys damage wherever you can. Might wanna get some chaos res if possible. Items with high armour/eva if you don't have immortal call up all the time.

Do the lab. Get some sweet enchantments on your gear. Helm can be hard to get the one you want as there are 300 different combinations.

Try and get as many endurance charges as you can. I have 9 and it's a big difference compared to 3-4. I think i have almost 80% physical damage reduction from just using enduring cry once.

Which enchantments are most sought after in this build? I expect something like EQ duration for helm but what about gloves and boots?

Also how do you get 100% IC uptime?
Last edited by Millennium on Aug 15, 2016, 5:49:57 PM
I have these:

Kinda like them so i haven't bothered replacing any of them.

There is a list of all the stuff here: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Enchantment
Just use what you prefer and are able to get.

100% ic uptime? I don't know. I guess have an ic duration longer than it's cooldown. I am not too bothered with these details. I just cast ec all the time. It's a habit now :D

I use endurance charges to buff my resistances on ele weakness maps. Get 36% from that.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 15, 2016, 5:57:14 PM
Question. Why use hatred instead of running a vuln on blasphemy? Roughly the same amount of mana reserved, but vuln adds to your phys damage, which will make your hits bigger and thus go through more armor, where hatred adds tooltip damage but will get resisted a lot, especially in high tier maps.

Just a thought.
Last edited by TheTravelz on Aug 16, 2016, 8:10:11 AM
Hey all,

I am really enjoing playing this build. But I am currently not able to reach the high end tier maps, even tier 6-8 with orb of alchemy is making me problems, like getting one or two shotted.

Would be great if you could observe my equip or if I have to change anything (flasks or playstyle) to get more survivability.

Thx for your help and have a good drop.

Gambler92
Last edited by Gambler92 on Aug 22, 2016, 4:51:32 PM
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey all,

I am really enjoing playing this build. But I am currently not able to reach the high end tier maps, even tier 6-8 with orb of alchemy is making me problems, like getting one or two shotted.

Would be great if you could observe my equip or if I have to change anything (flasks or playstyle) to get more survivability.

Thx for your help and have a good drop.

Gambler92

Maybe get your Ascendancy Points? You went with his Experimental Ascendancy and didnt get the Leach-Nodes from it. Im pretty sure thats (Part?) of the Problem^^
HELP i did the quwest sever of the rghit hand and didnt get the earthquake skill what to do?
"
inflictioNz wrote:
HELP i did the quwest sever of the rghit hand and didnt get the earthquake skill what to do?

Buy act 3 from clarissa.
RIP Juggernaut!

Triple nerf!

Earthquake's aftershock damage has been reduced from 60% more (at level 1, tapered upwards) to 50% more at all Levels. Its mana cost has been increased from 6 to 10. Its aftershock area of effect has been reduced by 12%. With the wide-ranging melee buffs and adjustment to Earthquake, we expect to see a much more balanced use of melee skills.

The damage bonus of the Less Duration support gem has been reduced. At level 1, it has been reduced from 20% to 10%. At level 20, it has been reduced from 29% to 19%. Given the strong utility of this gem, it doesn't need a damage bonus that high.

Unrelenting now has a 30% chance to gain maximum charges on generating an endurance charge (rather than 100%).While we do want the Juggernaut to be effective at generating endurance charges, this made it far too easy and low-effort. It's still very good.
EQ Nerfed.
Slayer got nerfed.
My dreams for new character got nerfed.

You guys think this build will still viable with new league ?

I just watched his video about saying it will still best melee skill, but got really big hit both on ascendency and EQ skill itself. Totally agreed about GGG should re-work these melee skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info