[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

One thing I can't wrap my mind around is not getting Oak bonus on Cruel.
What's the reasoning behind that?
"
JuztBe wrote:
"
Ino_0x wrote:
Im deep in this build, 83 atm.

Im feeling WAY squishy for some reason, even with fortitude from champion ascend.
Capped res (exp chaos)
Perm fortify
Basalt flask
4k armor

Im not really sure what im doing wrong or if the spikes are part of it, i can drop from 100% to 20% in a heartbeat, even in lower maps like 3s, and 4s.

Any suggestions ?

How much life you have?
Are you trying to maintain endurance charges?

Yeah, i keep em us best i can, even went with extra duration on it for the sake of keeping it up.
But i still feel very weak :S
"
Ino_0x wrote:
"
JuztBe wrote:
"
Ino_0x wrote:
Im deep in this build, 83 atm.

Im feeling WAY squishy for some reason, even with fortitude from champion ascend.
Capped res (exp chaos)
Perm fortify
Basalt flask
4k armor

Im not really sure what im doing wrong or if the spikes are part of it, i can drop from 100% to 20% in a heartbeat, even in lower maps like 3s, and 4s.

Any suggestions ?

How much life you have?
Are you trying to maintain endurance charges?

Yeah, i keep em us best i can, even went with extra duration on it for the sake of keeping it up.

LIFEEEE? You should have at least 5k. I have 5,5k right now and feeling fairly fine. Going for ~6k in a future.

Link us your items. Maybe low level gems or bad set-up. I'm not sure.
Last edited by JuztBe on Mar 13, 2016, 1:25:13 PM
Thanks for the build, it gives me a lot of fun to play :)
Guys, how are you dealing with ele reflect map? Im playing duo with chaos-blade trap friend and when we roll unid e.ref map I am just a witness and hes doing whole map. Can't do anything. Max res, 6,7k hp but dmg with 5L Marohi is 12-19k per hit (mostly elemental, light/fire/cold).
I am 88 lvl, at unid Ledge T2 map with ele reflect almost got recked at 5 mob pack when aftershock occurred.
ING: Leesaurk
Last edited by Leesaurk on Mar 13, 2016, 1:30:16 PM
But i still feel very weak :S[/quote]
LIFEEEE? You should have at least 5k. I have 5,5k right now and feeling fairly fine. Going for ~6k in a future.

Link us your items. Maybe low level gems or bad set-up. I'm not sure.[/quote]

Sorry missed that, Im at 5.3k atm. Im kinda rookie on the forums and dont really know how to link my current gear >.<
"
Ino_0x wrote:

Link us your items. Maybe low level gems or bad set-up. I'm not sure.[/quote]

Sorry missed that, Im at 5.3k atm. Im kinda rookie on the forums and dont really know how to link my current gear >.<[/quote]
When replying to this message. Press on your character icon in top left. And then just press on every item you have equiped.

I know atleast the gloves are really low. But the enchant weighs heavy for the damage it does
"
Ino_0x wrote:

I know atleast the gloves are really low. But the enchant weighs heavy for the damage it does

Could add heral of ash, but rest seems fine at the very least.
Not sure why you are going down so quickly :?
What maps should i be running atm ?

I mean i flipped alot of items so i can buy a lightning coil. But that would
have me replace alot of gear to accomodate for all that lightning res.

Im clueless :S
Can someone helpme to upgrade my set? tellme please what should i swap im kinda noob :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info