[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
JuztBe wrote:
"
fattyhungry wrote:
I have a plan to start my new character. Does this buid can do the high tier map ?

Doing T10 maps right now. No problems.(With tabula)
This build is afraid of both phy and ele reflect. Have to switch stuff around when dealing with ele reflect.

I think with physical to lightning gem the phys reflect is no longer any problem, as the physical part of our dmg is now rather tiny.

Hmmm. Possible I guess, have to try it some time.
Hey! I'm fairly new to this game tbh.
I notised u recomended if we only have 4-linked we should use Inc.AOE as our 4th supp gem, are you sure you didnt mean "4th gem"?

I'm currently using Earthquake - wep ele dmg - less dur - phys to lighning in my 4 linked.

I am lvl 54 and have 2,2k dmg, 3,2k life with hatred and herald of ash, 0 quality in any gems.
Spoiler

will uppgrade to this now doh,
Spoiler

:D
I play HC ofc. btw

Anyway, is what I use the recommended 4 link earthquake setup ?
Thank you in advance - Freegoat =)
"
Freegoat wrote:
Hey! I'm fairly new to this game tbh.
I notised u recomended if we only have 4-linked we should use Inc.AOE as our 4th supp gem, are you sure you didnt mean "4th gem"?

I'm currently using Earthquake - wep ele dmg - less dur - phys to lighning in my 4 linked.

I am lvl 54 and have 2,2k dmg, 3,2k life with hatred and herald of ash, 0 quality in any gems.
Spoiler

will uppgrade to this now doh,
Spoiler

:D
I play HC ofc. btw

Anyway, is what I use the recommended 4 link earthquake setup ?
Thank you in advance - Freegoat =)

The order lifting lists them is his suggested order. When he says fourth support he means fourth linked gem.

Earthquake, Less Duration, Melee Physical Damage, Physical To lightning, Weapon Elemental Damage & Added Fire Damage.

Note: before you get yourself the Marohi Erqi hammer you should prioritize Increased Area of Effect as your 4th support gem.
What kinda flask setup would you suggest? Outside of Taste of Hate.

I currently have a Lion's Roar that I randomly found on Cadiro while leveling and it seems pretty alright.
Last edited by Milque on Mar 12, 2016, 6:05:42 PM
"

Auras/Mana Reservation & Golem:

- Hatred, Herald of Ash, CWDT (lvl 1) + Flame Golem (lvl 2).

Golem can be Level 3 while CWDT is level 1 :)
Not sure if this has been answered in one of the 20 pages before this past, but why not pick up the Rampart skill node/cluster? With this build having permanent Fortify, wouldn't that make this cluster one of the best for this build?
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Not sure if this has been answered in one of the 20 pages before this past, but why not pick up the Rampart skill node/cluster? With this build having permanent Fortify, wouldn't that make this cluster one of the best for this build?

A lot of people are picking this up. Once they are good with HP and Mana a lot of people spec out of the mana/HP leech below Duelist and pick up Rampart. I also recommend getting the two-handed cluster down there aswell. Go speed or pure damage depending how you feel you are going ATM.

Also going back doing Cruel Izaro at lvl 76. Can face tank him at all levels. Fcking amazing!

-Mumbo
"
Milque wrote:
What kinda flask setup would you suggest? Outside of Taste of Hate.

I currently have a Lion's Roar that I randomly found on Cadiro while leveling and it seems pretty alright.

Using this one too, it's just 1c, boosting both offence/defence, and i really think even that knockback part works great for me.
skill gems level?
"
ivqancorp wrote:

I honestly just find the pathing inefficient. Those 6 points it requires geting the notable is not worth it IMO. If you prefer Rampart then go for it, it is not wrong doing though, just not my preference.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info