[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

would the physical damage variant of Doryani's invitation belt be good for this build or something else?
"
yunakim wrote:
Appreciate if someone can help recommend upgrades to my gear. I am new to the game and the gear is mostly self-found (except for the weapon/chest pieces). I would love to know more before start spending. Thanks

Some one helps please :)
I capped my resistance. Spent some currencies enchanting the weapon without much success - I am always unlucky with enchantment with all games. How can I upgrade from here guys? I have around 60c to spent
What do you think about change left-sided ring (Bone Breaker, Scull Cracking) for down-side ring (Executioner, Wrecking Ball) and Rampart-ring for Fortify synergy?

my build
I'm playing with this build and fave a lot of fun =)
Interfice Errorem Diligere Errantem
Last edited by Megerko on Mar 14, 2016, 6:37:09 AM
"
Selvam wrote:
would the physical damage variant of Doryani's invitation belt be good for this build or something else?

Physical to lightning, added fire damage, hatred, herald of ash etc =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Megerko wrote:
What do you think about change left-sided ring (Bone Breaker, Scull Cracking) for down-side ring (Executioner, Wrecking Ball) and Rampart-ring for Fortify synergy?

my build
I'm playing with this build and fave a lot of fun =)

I'm going to do some calculations when I get back home, but from the eye it look looks like you are waiting a lot of points just for traveling.
So, i changed earthquake to ice crash just to see the dps tooltip, and it increased about 50% o_o
Any point in not going for ice crash instead???
Hello guys, I got a question that has really bothered me and it's the reason I'm not decided on this build yet. The thing is, the ascendancy class.

I don't get why do we pick Champion. I get that the main value is to get perma fortify, which is very nice for sure, but I can't really see this being that valuable when you could just link leap slam with fortify and faster attacks. I mean you just jump into each pack before EQ, so you would get fortify almost all of the time. I would even link endurance charge on melee stun - fortify - leap slam - faster attacks and forget about enduring cry (or even use rallying cry instead for more damage).

So, can someone enlighten me on why most of the poeple take this ascendancy, when having almost 100% uptime on fortify just by using the gem shouldn't be that much of a problem, and we could instead go for some other strong ascendancy like Berserker for huge damage boost, or Juggernaut which has also some pretty good synergies with fortify.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I haven't really played this build yet, so mayber there's something I'm missing, but I'd like to see some of your thoughts about this.

Last edited by gochan on Mar 14, 2016, 11:24:49 AM
"
germano003 wrote:
So, i changed earthquake to ice crash just to see the dps tooltip, and it increased about 50% o_o
Any point in not going for ice crash instead???

Tool-tip dps hardly matters mate. Try using both skills at high levels and you will see Earthquake is much more efficient :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey, not sure if this already got answered. But why the 1 skillpoint for killing all bandits over +16% phys dmg?
Speaking of tool tip, does the sheet dps of earthquake include the aftershock, or is it just the initial hit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info