2.1.2e Patch Notes

Thank you for the new executable file, Neon. I was concerned I'd have to do a few hours searching for the right solution in the several listed in 2.1.2d thread.

This was simple and effective. I'm glad I waited and didn't uninstall/reinstall something that would take half a day of installation time.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Mar 3, 2016, 3:27:46 PM
The links to the new executable are down...
wow this is kinda 2 faced on ggg they banned my account long ago accused me for using a 3rd party trade and banned my legacy account i had for so many years .When i read this BS i was shocked there letting people do this now , and when i was accessed falsely on my matter and was told its been done nothing can be returned or changed . I was utterly upset to see this so many people had same things happen to them in the past and they GGG could not show its claims but well there game there rules sucks when u purchase support spots and waste your hard earned money on GGG POE cause you support them but they treat you like u robbed them and don't even give u a proper accuses for the crime . I love the game but will never spend another dime supporting these people they robbed me already couple times, its like being bullied and having GGG take away my lunch money every day but i keep coming back because i like coming here but hate the bullies who pick on me 24/7
Will the hideouts from Talisman merge with standard? I am disappointed that the highest masters did not get transfered from Talisman to Standard. I have been lvling my masters to lvl 8 there, but now it seems there was no reason to do that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info