2.1.2e Patch Notes

Thx Neon
So new trading system (step one) is live now?
The biggest revolution in trading since years is now live. This will be entertaining :).
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
1 question if I may.

What will happen when I use the new trading system(tabs set as public), while having already a shop/thread in the forums?

Will there be a problem? with indexing i mean... Will poe.trade scan my public tabs or my thread in the forums? Should I delete the items from shop/thread just to be sure?

My apologies if this question sounds kinda dumb, just want to know if that will cause a problem:)

Oh, and thank you again for these improvements:)
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
Page 2 Deep web.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Mar 2, 2016, 6:12:25 PM
awesome
First thought: why the whole page of people shouting "first" or just one-letter replies? Rather annoying.

Secondly... Public tabs before Perandus launches? Christmas DOES come early, after all! Though more seriously, I guess you guys want a live-fire test of it BEFORE Perandus launches.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
1 question if I may.

What will happen when I use the new trading system(tabs set as public), while having already a shop/thread in the forums?

Will there be a problem? with indexing i mean... Will poe.trade scan my public tabs or my thread in the forums? Should I delete the items from shop/thread just to be sure?

My apologies if this question sounds kinda dumb, just want to know if that will cause a problem:)

Oh, and thank you again for these improvements:)

thanks for bringing this up

1.how does new system connects with my forum thread (i may have numerous forums threads)
2.does it label me as "online"
● HideYourCurrency
And the pay to win begins
Thanks for the hard work GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info