StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

I am not sure if I will play after a long break. But if I do, I can just get the filter here. Thanks in advance for updating the filter tomorrow, gives me the possibility to just jump back into the game without hours of homework.
"
I am not sure if I will play after a long break. But if I do, I can just get the filter here. Thanks in advance for updating the filter tomorrow, gives me the possibility to just jump back into the game without hours of homework.

:^)

Update should be out roughly 12h from the time of this post.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Do you intend on updating the filter here? Not trying to hassle you, but want to start figuring out what I will use instead if not. I really appreciate all your work the last few leagues.

Edit: damn, you posted right as I did. Nevermind. Thanks again!
Last edited by chodenode on Jan 14, 2021, 11:27:58 AM
Thanks for putting in the work to keep your amazing filter updated, StupidFatHobbit. I use it every league!
1/14/21 - v3.13.0

Ritual League Launch Update

This update contains all the usual new league shenanigans. I'm intentionally keeping leaguestart updates as minimal as possible for two reasons - one is that I have no way of fully verifying launch updates (Dissolator provides an invaluable tool with filterblast but it's not the same as verifying on the actual realms). Second reason is that less time spent on the filter gives me more time to practice for leaguestart, and during past leagues I've gotten less practice than I would like. What this means is that sometimes highlighting will be temporary and larger changes will always be in the first or second league update, but never the launch update, as I will always try to keep the number of variables as minimal as possible during those times. It also means I will never release an update sooner than 12h before leaguestart in order to avoid having to rerelease due to last-minute changes by GGG.

Update Notes:
- Added support for all new items and changes in 3.13
- Cluster jewel highlighting now filters by passive numbers (finally!)
- Disabled chance block in Strict by default
- Engineer shards are now hidden in all filters by default, including general (completed orbs still show)
- Talismans once again have t1/t2 crit multi added to their IDcraft filtering, uber remains stricter (must have good explicit and good base to show)
- Added Royal Axe to default 1h rare bases shown for melee

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jan 14, 2021, 11:00:40 PM
Thanks for the update.

Are you waiting to see the market value for the new Divination Cards before adding them to the filter?
"
Ruffleberg wrote:
Thanks for the update.

Are you waiting to see the market value for the new Divination Cards before adding them to the filter?

Usually I can assign value to them right away but this time they barely previewed a damn thing. The only two div cards we are aware of are fine to start in the default tier, so I'm just letting everything start in default this time.
Don't know what I broke but redoing the filter from scratch fixed everything.

Still not sure about Seven Years Bad Luck being categorized as "Mid-Tier" though
Last edited by CaptainCatatonic on Jan 15, 2021, 6:27:57 AM
Yoink my filter now, thanks again for keeping the filter updated!
Topkek
Thank you for your filter.
I appreciate your work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info