StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

thanks for the filter!
"
"
davidftw wrote:
Really enjoying the filter, thanks! Any idea when the next update will be? Would love to add crude bows above ilvl50 on there but I just fail when I try..

Thank you for your work!

Yea you were the guy who stopped by my stream right? Find the block near the top of the filter that shows:

#Priority Highlight - Quick way to add something unusual that may not be in the filter or make something temporarily bigger
#Show
# BaseType "Rubber Ducky"
# SetBorderColor 255 0 0
# SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255
# ItemLevel >= 80

and change it so it shows

#Priority Highlight - Quick way to add something unusual that may not be in the filter or make something temporarily bigger
Show
BaseType "Crude Bow"
SetBorderColor 255 0 0
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255
ItemLevel >= 50

That's it. As far as updates, the next one should be tonight, tomorrow at latest. Meant to have it out a few days ago but I've been making a lot of minor changes over the past few days including fixing up the div card list which currently has sounds on way too many shitty cards.

Thank you!
Filter has been updated. I HIGHLY recommend this update, as a lot of the Essence base types proved to be a lot rarer than anticipated before the league. Also redid Div Card and Unique lists, added Crude Bow 50+ by default since it's very high demand in both leagues, and did lots of other minor under the hood updates.

This has been optimized very specifically for Essence endgame by Yovu and myself. There may be minor updates to the filter over the league but this one is very significant.

http://pastebin.com/T3FLFcYb
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Sep 10, 2016, 8:50:48 PM
Thank you for updating filter
Hi, as i understand all function by default is unlocked, but i cant understand 1 thing. if iam newbie and i need leveling setup of your filter, what should i do? can you pls copy the code i needed ad tell where should i paste it? iam pretty bad in english, thats why i cantt understand sry)
also i was trying to find presets( you writed in filter about it) in this thread and on your twitch, but there is no presets(
Last edited by offimpulse on Oct 10, 2016, 12:02:00 PM
"
offimpulse wrote:
Hi, as i understand all function by default is unlocked, but i cant understand 1 thing. if iam newbie and i need leveling setup of your filter, what should i do? can you pls copy the code i needed ad tell where should i paste it? iam pretty bad in english, thats why i cantt understand sry)
also i was trying to find presets( you writed in filter about it) in this thread and on your twitch, but there is no presets(

The default setup is the levelling setup. You don't need to change anything, you can just download the filter and use it immediately.

The racing presets were/are for people who want to heavily optimize for racing - they hid the levelling weapons for the classes you weren't playing as to minimize clutter in a race environment. I stopped making the presets available in this thread by default because it was a pain in the ass to update 5 different filters every time I need to push an update out. All the settings and options for the presets are still available in the filter and still work perfectly but I wouldn't worry about them unless you're a highly competitive racer.

Honestly the preset options are a bit of a legacy feature at this point. They work and will always work due to how the filter is written, but even I don't bother using them anymore and simply use the general filter for everything.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Oct 11, 2016, 6:13:05 AM
Bro, cant find "options" block, want to change it for bow racing
Can you upgrade for 2.5 plz?
Would also love an upgrade for breach. pls dont make me switch to another filter :)
Apologies to those who have been using the filter. Two months ago I suffered a death in the family and PoE rapidly went to the bottom of the priority list. I have not had access to my resources and I'll be returning in about a week - I'll update everything when I get back. In the meantime if you must have a working version Yovu https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/yovu has "unofficially" updated it to be working for 2.5 (much thanks to him).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info