PoE Planner - Online Build Planner

"
pt109 wrote:
Love the planner.

I looked through all the posts and did not see this suggestion. While I am sure there are allot of folks out there who have the tree very well in hand I would like to suggest a node search and highlight function.

What I am thinking about is either a search box or a drop down that would allow the entry or selection of keywords like mana, life, totem and it would highlight all the nodes in the tree with those attributes. If possible the entry of multiple keywords like totem, life (with and/or radio). If you choose or it would highlight every node with totem or life in the attributes. If you choose and it would highlight only those nodes that would had both totem and life in the attributes.

Anyway, just a suggestion.

Again thanks for your time and efforts on this, it is great!!!

There is a search bar at the bottom of the passivetree which highlights nodes that matches your search string. It also supports regex, which means you can do something like "life|mana|totem" (without the quotes) to highlight all nodes that have one of those keywords in their description/title.

Hope this helps, good luck!
My powers of observation are weak... THANK You.. Even more awesome sauce!!
Thanks for an awesome planner. My only concern is the time-out when you are logged inn. Is there a reason for this? I have not checked, but I guess you get thrown out after 30 min or so. It's very annoying when you are in the middle of an unsaved build.
This site is awesome!

Disregard my initial request (now deleted). I noticed an above post noting how it supports regex. It's a bit complicated, but I figured out how I can do what I want. E.g.,

[5-9]%.+attack speed

or

[1-9][6-9]%.+physical damage

Last edited by Velkhar on Jan 4, 2017, 2:53:11 PM
"
jvlinh wrote:
Is there anyway to see the total stats with the skill tree AND equipments? Sorry if this was asked already.

I agree, it would be amazing if there were a way to see total stats. This would help in finding how much new and different gear would affect your character overall as well.

Thanks for taking the time to code all of this! One last thought is if there is a way to take advantage of the ability to Ctrl+C over a piece of equipment in POE and paste it on your site.
Not sure if this is meant to be the case but my gems aren't saving I'm trying to make builds at work on IE11 then when I log back in either through IE (work) or Chrome (at home) all the gear is missing the gems.

Also I agree with the session timeout, finished a build then an employee needed a hand, when I came back all progress was gone.
Thanks for this planner!
I'd also like if there were a way to view the total stats of defences with equipment. However, for the time being, am I correct to assume that if I have, say 1000 ES from my Equipment, 60% increase ES from intelligence and 196% from passives + 15% more from CI, that my total ES would amount to (1000 * 2,56) * 1,15?

However, great work.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
im a bit confused how do i add items to poeplanner

nvm found it *facepalms*

thx for this great site btw
Last edited by lichdeath on Jan 14, 2017, 7:03:51 PM
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Thanks for this planner!
I'd also like if there were a way to view the total stats of defences with equipment. However, for the time being, am I correct to assume that if I have, say 1000 ES from my Equipment, 60% increase ES from intelligence and 196% from passives + 15% more from CI, that my total ES would amount to (1000 * 2,56) * 1,15?

However, great work.

Nope, It should be 1000*3,56*1,15

Logging out after around 10 minutes, while editing build details, is insane. I often use this field to keep gem links, and it very likely takes more than 10 minutes. So when I hit "Save", PoePlanner tells me "Error, you're a loser" and actually lose all the details I typed for that time. What makes it insane, is that this data isn't stored anywhere (in website cookies nor local storage), so I have to recall what I just typed.

This stuff happens quite a lot, could you consider fixing this?
https://fullstackme.co.uk/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info