[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

"
Mr_G wrote:
Blade Vortex won't apply poison on it's own, you would have to use something like whirling blades or shield charge to get the targets bleeding (30% chance) before Blade Vortex would have 40% chance to poison.

Whereas if you use the poison gem you get 100% chance to poison, that's 60% more poison damage and it doesn't require hitting with a melee attack. The quality of life you get from poison is huge, much better than added fire or crit multi.

Wait what...i thought my BV does aplly poison if i have toxic delivery...DERP...but why it doesnt apply? it says on attack i aplly poison so for 5L il go something like

bv-spell echo-faster casting-added fire-poison? becuz i have divinarius and carcass and 6nodes in aoe so i dont need increased aoe
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 29, 2016, 7:25:01 AM
Also for ratpith shield i can afford it but is it worth for me to buy it if i cant afford rumi flask? should i just buy then either armour or es shield for more survival or es shield for dps
In HC I would go with a nice tanky shield if you can't get Rathpith + Rumi's, or a high evasion shield and use Basalt + Granite to cover the physical mitigation. Lioneye's Remorse would be okay to start with, Rumi's + Rathpith does help a lot against reflect, molten shell and thorns but if you play safe you should be okay.

Noxious Strike does allow BV to poison but only if a target is bleeding already from something else, BV can't apply bleeding because it is a spell not an attack:

Attacks have 30% chance to cause Bleeding

40% chance to Poison on Hit against Bleeding Enemies

Oh and for the 5L the best will be: BV + Echo + AoE + Controlled Destruction + Poison.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Sep 29, 2016, 9:23:40 AM
Okay thanks but il swap out aoe for added fire dmg becuz i really dont need that huge aoe its overkill imo im running now without aoe and doing fine also faster casting replacing with controled destruction is it worth? i thought getting 20 blades was most important thing
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Sep 29, 2016, 9:40:15 AM
"
Mr_G wrote:
Blade Vortex won't apply poison on it's own, you would have to use something like whirling blades or shield charge to get the targets bleeding (30% chance) before Blade Vortex would have 40% chance to poison.

Whereas if you use the poison gem you get 100% chance to poison, that's 60% more poison damage and it doesn't require hitting with a melee attack. The quality of life you get from poison is huge, much better than added fire or crit multi.

made the change yesterday. I dropped Added fire for poison. My tooltip dps dropped for about 18K.. was a bit concerned. But after running a few labs and atziri runs.. That stuff melts bosses. I can easily tank the trio. and Atziri is 1 shot.

atm running BV - Psn-Spell echo -CD-Inc crit dmg - IAoE/CE

at first sight.. 14K dps in town looks very low. but clearing maps with full charges get up to 68K. Vs bosses, with CE and fully buffed tops to 149K. X 20blades. that's about 3mil dps. Without counting psn and Vulnerability. Nerfed comparing to 50 stacks it used to have but still op.

The only downside to you build I found so far is 0 life reg. Most of the time is no issue, but doing lab sometimes I run out of pots and die to those fking traps. I always have to remember swapping between Rumi and an extra hp flask.

E: 3 party corrupted Temple with vulnerability and enfeeble.. rip at boss. prob shouldn't have tank him.
Last edited by alecs87 on Sep 29, 2016, 9:26:08 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Faster casting replacing with controled destruction is it worth? i thought getting 20 blades was most important thing
No all you need for pack clearing in maps is between 6-12 stacks it's only against bosses that you need to get to 20 stacks, sometimes you doing even need conc effect - just depends on how much damage you have.

A good idea in ESC is to buy 20/20 corrupted BV, they are only like 5c or less, not sure what the prices are in EHC - they seem to be about 9c, which is a bit higher considering the different Ex:C ratio.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
I got cospri body armour 5L but theres no way i can get 3b 1r 1g i got 2x times 3b 2g but i spent 300 chromes and im left with 150 more thats all my currency....and idk what to do...any suggestions pls?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
I got cospri body armour 5L but theres no way i can get 3b 1r 1g i got 2x times 3b 2g but i spent 300 chromes and im left with 150 more thats all my currency....and idk what to do...any suggestions pls?

Is pretty hard to get those off colours. maybe reconsider the links or wait until you get a 6L so it would worth the chrome investment.

You can also use a Carcass with psn gem. I've done high tied with hexproof with no problems.
Last edited by alecs87 on Sep 30, 2016, 3:59:36 PM
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Is pretty hard to get those off colours. maybe reconsider the links or wait until you get a 6L so it would worth the chrome investment.

You can also use a Carcass with psn gem. I've done high tied with hexproof with no problems.

i sold my carcass for cospri...i dont have any currencies left besides my chromatics
what about Hypothermia Support if i get again 3B 2G the OP are using it in hes cospri but what other gem i need for Hypothermia to work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info