[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

Just tried a map with 15% reflect, died 6 times to common mobs. It's pretty normal? What have i done wrong? :P
"
Stivenzino wrote:
Just tried a map with 15% reflect, died 6 times to common mobs. It's pretty normal? What have i done wrong? :P
Physical or elemental reflect? Did you swap to the Physical to Lightning gem instead of Controlled Destruction if it was phys reflect?

If it was ele reflect you can swap added fire to life leech (you can also do this in phys reflect if you want to be really safe).
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Physical reflect and no, I forgot to swap out Controlled Destruction for Physical to Lightning! Next time I'll try, thank you!

Since i got 2x Divinarius, shall I swap out Aoe Support for something else, like Physical to Lightning? Currently I'm using BV - Aoe - Rarity - Added Fire - Spell Echo - Controlled Destruction
Nah you can keep the AoE in for the safety, allows you to kill rares and bosses from further away. If you wanted to use Physical to Lightning all the time for the chance to shock enemies you could swap it with Added Fire damage or Item Rarity if you just want DPS.
Swapping out Added Fire Damage for Lightning to Physical decrease my dps by something like 700-800, don't know at all if it's worth or not!
One thing about PoE is that tooltip DPS is not effective DPS, added fire does better flat damage but unlike physical to lightning it cannot shock targets. With lightning damage if you crit with large enough damage you will shock the target and once they are shocked they will take 50% more damage from all sources, making it easier to shatter some targets with cold damage once they are shocked.

Test it out - use one gem in a map and then the other gem in the next map and see which one you like better.
So i got this,
, after too many chromes finally got 3 blues and 2 greens. Should i use hypothermia or culling in the last green slot. Or maybe swap em out depending on if its a boss or trash?
If you use CwDT + Vortex somewhere in your links you can apply chill to bosses if they stand in the AoE, there was a guy using Shield Charge + CoC + Vortex + Faster Attacks to apply chill consistently as well.

Culling strike with 20% quality gives you 10% cast speed and a bit of increased damage, it's nice against bosses too so that they die at 10% life.

I found the best way to chrom Cospri's is to use 3 Blue from Vorici, it costs 120 chromatics but at least you get a usable chest and could get luck with another blue or red.
"
Mr_G wrote:
If you use CwDT + Vortex somewhere in your links you can apply chill to bosses if they stand in the AoE, there was a guy using Shield Charge + CoC + Vortex + Faster Attacks to apply chill consistently as well.

Culling strike with 20% quality gives you 10% cast speed and a bit of increased damage, it's nice against bosses too so that they die at 10% life.

I found the best way to chrom Cospri's is to use 3 Blue from Vorici, it costs 120 chromatics but at least you get a usable chest and could get luck with another blue or red.

Ah, was using blade vortex + cwdt as per your suggestions. When i get more chromes ill see about that vortex+cwdt and probably run hypo with it. ill stick with 20% culling for now i think.
"
Mr_G wrote:
One thing about PoE is that tooltip DPS is not effective DPS, added fire does better flat damage but unlike physical to lightning it cannot shock targets. With lightning damage if you crit with large enough damage you will shock the target and once they are shocked they will take 50% more damage from all sources, making it easier to shatter some targets with cold damage once they are shocked.

Test it out - use one gem in a map and then the other gem in the next map and see which one you like better.

I'll give it a try for sure! Thank you, really appreciate you and this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info