2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

"
Rickeye wrote:
hi cheers for the reply. im not a fan of animate weapon builds its annoying getting the weapons and i got no idea how you kill bosses with those builds because they dont last long. in your breach update video your running a build similar to what im trying but i cant see most of your set up. all blue sockets in chest and green sockets in severed ect. looks like a awesome set up but i can see anything similar in your builds could you let me know what your doing there plz
thanks

You should really just read upon the links Ive put in the different spoilers in the OP. They should point it out quite well.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
ive read it numerous times but i cant see anywhere that you have used 5 blue gems in armor or 3 green in a severed. 5 blue gems means your using a elemental build for the sentinels but your not using faster projectiles and you say to use that with midnight bargain not severed. you say chaos stacks with severed so use void manipulation and added chaos damage ect. sorry to be a pain but im not a veteran
my bad 2 green gems n a blue in severed
"
Rickeye wrote:
ive read it numerous times but i cant see anywhere that you have used 5 blue gems in armor or 3 green in a severed. 5 blue gems means your using a elemental build for the sentinels but your not using faster projectiles and you say to use that with midnight bargain not severed. you say chaos stacks with severed so use void manipulation and added chaos damage ect. sorry to be a pain but im not a veteran

Listen, Ive put in the headers that you should not look at the specific sockets in my gear setup, but follow the links ive written down.

I dont even understand what you're exactly asking for anyways. I switch up my setup a lot, because I do different content, this is why I clearly wrote all the links down, instead of linking all those links. None of them are 100% must follow anyways, there will always be room to change.
Hi, great guide. In my variaion of the auramancer I use AW with spell totem on my 6L Shavs. It is supported by a 3L SRS + Minion dmg + More Melee Physical Dmg to start a Map until AW snowballs (in The Vertex, could be supported by Empower but I am low on sockets). Currently I have Severed in Sleep and Eye of Chayula only. For defense I plan to use mostly Vaal Skills because I will have 199% increased skill effect duration (18 secs Vaal Haste and 2x 9 secs Vaal Disciplin linked to Increased Duration support gem). But I need to find sockets for them :). This will be supported further by 3 Sacrificial Harvest.

I dropped all curse nodes in the tree. I need the points for reaching the Expetional Performance for increased skill effect duration. Therefore I use only one curse (Temporal chains).

I know that this setup can not do every content like yours but my goal was to rock the league theme. Breaches are so much fun .. even better than Beyond. I did Xoph, Esh and Tul with ease. I will do the other breach lords when reaching lvl 91. Despite that I reached T12 maps and have no problems.

"
animate weapon builds its annoying getting the weapons and i got no idea how you kill bosses with those builds because they dont last long
I bring extra weapons for breach domains only. I tested without bringing extra weapons but I had trouble finding my rhythm and catching up with the breach front. Spell totem or CwC are very good at summoning them. Uptime for AW With 75% increased skill effect duration is about 65 secs. This gives me 40 to 50 weapons in breaches. If I totally fucked up the boss fight then I can fallback to my SRS.

"
SRS is fine, I mean, ive leveled with it too, but I really would not recommend anyone to do it,
I use a combination of SRS for boss fights and something else (Firestorm, blight + fire trap, ...). SRS makes early boss fights like Brutus very fast and safe but SRS alone is very bad ... at early breaches. It was very helpful for me to have 5 to 10 animated weapons.
Last edited by knivil on Jan 12, 2017, 5:48:52 AM
"
knivil wrote:

I know that this setup can not do every content like yours but my goal was to rock the league theme. Breaches are so much fun .. even better than Beyond. I did Xoph, Esh and Tul with ease. I will do the other breach lords when reaching lvl 91. Despite that I reached T12 maps and have no problems.

Good to hear you're having fun! thats the important part. May I ask why spell totem over cwc? Rest seems solid man. No need to be completely optimized for any content. The guide is here because it can be optimized towards any content, so that those who build it can change it to their needs. 100% uptime vaal haste is fun as hell btw, so nice to see u make that going!

EDIT: Got my deathless shaper kill btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbQ2EPab1is
Last edited by leary93 on Jan 12, 2017, 5:57:58 AM
Grats for Shaper.

A long answer your for your question: As a summoner you want every minion and at least 2 out of 3 offerings. As an Auramancer you want every aura. As a chaos spec you want wither (or Void Beacon from Occultist, or both). On top of that you want good defenses and survivability through high resist, high life/es and curses. You want an animated guardian, ... did I mention flasks and golems and ...

It is very sad that you can not have all of them.

For AW with spell totem on 6L: I played a lvl 84 chaos animated weapon build with Tabula Rasa. I had 3.3k life and run red maps (with crazy mods, avoided hexproof ... but doable) without fear. Temp Chains, Artic Armor, Purity of Lightning as defenses. I selected Eldricht Battery to use ES as mana (no Mind over Matter because my ES was so low). Ele Resist was capped, chaos res around 68%. It was a blast, AW kills every thread. But change your position every 5 secs slightly to avoid ranged attacks. Therefore Wither is not used because you are tempted to keep channeling and not changing position. I may consider Wither as gem swap on boss fights. The downside of a 6L spell totem is that you need about 230 unreserved mana to cast it (which would be used for another aura otherwise). On the other side I am socket starved anyway.

"
Is there a way to kill Shaper as Animate Weapon or do I need to run a different skill?
Someone told me that regular drops are disabled in Shaper realm. You have to choose another minion type, maybe Skeletons? :)
Last edited by knivil on Jan 12, 2017, 8:54:21 AM
"
Leary, I am running a CWC Animate Weapon Build on BHC as CI. Is there a way to kill Shaper as Animate Weapon or do I need to run a different skill? I read and saw how you kill Shaper as low-life with your spectres.

You could run Animate weapon in my build? :P I dont know how you can kill shaper with animate weapon alone. The weapon summoning in shaper is almost impossible.
Definitely an interesting build. I'm a bit confused about Raise Spectre in general. Do you actually go to certain zones just to get the desired spectres? Also wondering about the damage potential/durability what each of them have? Everything else i understood 100%.
I like Hardstyle. Also cats.
Last edited by M4kk3 on Jan 12, 2017, 9:12:14 AM
"
knivil wrote:
Grats for Shaper.

Thanks man. Also damn that explanation. Thanks for the clarification :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type