2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

"
Dracosan wrote:
I may have missed this else-where but the passive build has CI and blood magic shield? These don't work together. How do I handle chaos dmg pre-shavs?

The passive build doesnt have CI.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Ah ok.

Guild suggested Solaris Lorica as a temporary alternative until I can afford Shav's

It helps but there is a pretty significant loss of ES for the duration.

Hopefully I can process chaos recipies pretty quickly and get that 6ex or so fast.

Also, is it a sigificant upgrade to go from Midnight to Severed in Sleep? Its just under 1ex for severed, while Midnight was pretty cheap to pick up.
IGN: @Drac_BV - Delirium
"
allana wrote:
My first impression from slashed miscreations is that damn, they're slow. I went with raise spectre - added chaos - controlled destruction - minion damage - spell echo and increased area / conc effect and even with haste aura and 2x rings that give 25% move speed each, they're just awful at map clearing. I guess they might be useful for harder bosses but for now I like evangelists more and I'm beginning to think that a midnight bargain build without the united in dream is going to be wayyy better for map clearing overall

Yes they arent for map clearing, for map clearing (solely) I recommend running flame sentinels. Regardless of that tho, united in dream > midnight bargain. Envy as an aura is a crazy dps boost, as well as giving the poison on hit. Currently im doing flame sentinels - MD - Added chaos - Spell echo - Inc AoE and its clearing solid.

"
I am using my slashed Specters atm with:

Minion Dmg
Added Chaos Dmg
Controled Destruction
Void Manipulation
Increased AOE // Concentrated Effect

and i am very happy with them ;)

Auras i Use are:
Envy
Haste
Hatred
Discipline
Purity of Elements
Clarity
Grace

The combination is quiet nice and workes Great at least for me.

Why are you running Hatred with void manipulation? Its really counteractive.

"
Ah ok.

Guild suggested Solaris Lorica as a temporary alternative until I can afford Shav's

It helps but there is a pretty significant loss of ES for the duration.

Hopefully I can process chaos recipies pretty quickly and get that 6ex or so fast.

Also, is it a sigificant upgrade to go from Midnight to Severed in Sleep? Its just under 1ex for severed, while Midnight was pretty cheap to pick up.

Chaos recipe is bad. I never do it, not even start of the league, and in this league Ive already amassed over 20ex, from just farming and selling jewelry/uniques. I didnt get that lucky either, with my biggest drop being a 1ex unique, and only 3 exalted, so thats 16exalted farmed in about 3 weeks (this was last friday). I recommend watching zizarans video on efficiency: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5qHxyJX1Rw

"
IS this HC viable?

The hybrid version, provided built well, is HC viable guaranteed, need about 1.5~k effective life vs chaos damage (so 1.5k life unreserved with 75% chaos res, or 3k life left with 50% chaos res).

For HC I dont recommend switching into Low life tho before you can hit 9k ES and are stun immune (READ: Have eye/presence of chayula). After I hit 9k ES in softcore I can generally push quite comfortably down red maps for lvl 95-97, without actually getting sick of the grind (read: get bored off of the insane amount of maps needed to run).
"
"
I am using my slashed Specters atm with:

Minion Dmg
Added Chaos Dmg
Controled Destruction
Void Manipulation
Increased AOE // Concentrated Effect

and i am very happy with them ;)

Auras i Use are:
Envy
Haste
Hatred
Discipline
Purity of Elements
Clarity
Grace

The combination is quiet nice and workes Great at least for me.

Why are you running Hatred with void manipulation? Its really counteractive.

Because i havent found any better 6th link for my Specters; Suggestions are sure wellcome

The Hatred also workes well for the Zombies and outher Zombies (eg party members you play with)
Hey sorry if this has been asked before but is it possible to reliably farm Chayula and Uul-Netol with this in hardcore? ive only played animate weapon builds and worked up the currency to try a classic summoner out,(i have the 6l shavs and Presence of chayula already).
Hi Leary,

thanks for your effort writing this build and collecting all the information. I just started my first summoner character and have some questions:

1. Could you please update your current geart in this thread? I checked your profile 3 days ago, but now your profile doesn't show the gear of your breach charackter anymore.

2. How important is the +1 socketed gem on helmet/boots? And how do you change the setup, if you wear a vertex or +2 minion helmet without the +1 bones of ullr? Which skill gems would you socket in the boots and helmet then? What would be your choice for a cost effective setup in the boots/helmet slots for breach sc?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by RobusLitt on Jan 1, 2017, 8:38:10 AM
"
Jpw926 wrote:
Hey sorry if this has been asked before but is it possible to reliably farm Chayula and Uul-Netol with this in hardcore? ive only played animate weapon builds and worked up the currency to try a classic summoner out,(i have the 6l shavs and Presence of chayula already).

Do not know. Id stay with animate weapon for those domains. This build isnt much different from animate weapon, but the fact that its way more geared towards killing endgame bosses and way less towards speed-clears. So domains arent going to be easy (well, uulnetol and chayula, the elemental ones are ez)

"
Hi Leary,

thanks for your effort writing this build and collecting all the information. I just started my first summoner character and have some questions:

1. Could you please update your current geart in this thread? I checked your profile 3 days ago, but now your profile doesn't show the gear of your breach charackter anymore.

2. How important is the +1 socketed gem on helmet/boots? And how do you change the setup, if you wear a vertex or +2 minion helmet without the +1 bones of ullr? Which skill gems would you socket in the boots and helmet then? What would be your choice for a cost effective setup in the boots/helmet slots for breach sc?

Thanks in advance!

1. Im on that, Im just having vacation etc.

2. +1 is important to have on at least 1 item, to get a 4link zombie with empower. Or of course +2 minion helmet. The second +1 is only huge once u go for end-endgame setup (enhance curses)

Sockted gems would stay the same, pretty much, except u could drop enhance, for like an extra vaal skill
Hey Leary, following your build .. just got my United in dream. My shav's is only 5 linked atm and I'm running evangelists, what should my 5l setup be? also i have a hubris with the 40% spectre damage enchantment, is there something more optimal than this?

Love this build btw, played it in essence when I was still learning the game ... didn't get very far. Now i've cleared up to t8 maps and there's so much more optimization I can do.
"
Hey Leary, following your build .. just got my United in dream. My shav's is only 5 linked atm and I'm running evangelists, what should my 5l setup be? also i have a hubris with the 40% spectre damage enchantment, is there something more optimal than this?

Love this build btw, played it in essence when I was still learning the game ... didn't get very far. Now i've cleared up to t8 maps and there's so much more optimization I can do.

Depends what you're running for. clearspeed Id recommend going with flame sentinels - Min Dmg - Echo - Added chaos - void manip, for boss killing run cannibal-fire eaters instead, for survivability run evangelists - Md - echo - aoe - duration

Enchants, ye. Run either curse effect of your choice, increased effect of offering, or increased stone golem buff.
I'm looking at coming back to this build now that I'm lvl 89 and have my uber lab done and such.

I had issues before with chaos damage. Is it working picking up a 5L shavs to get that safety while on low-life? No way I can afford 6L, but maybe a 5L?

Also, I am borrowing a United In Dreams, what would be the best way to fit in Envy?
IGN: @Drac_BV - Delirium
Last edited by Dracosan on Jan 8, 2017, 12:22:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info