2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

For other minions yes, spell echo is great.

But for bv, because they are capped to 5 blades, I think echo is not very effective.

Besides, with haste and 6 or more auras, they should have enough cast speed to don't chose echo.

And Mery Christmas all!
"
For other minions yes, spell echo is great.

But for bv, because they are capped to 5 blades, I think echo is not very effective.

Besides, with haste and 6 or more auras, they should have enough cast speed to don't chose echo.

And Mery Christmas all!

That assumes that for clearing they actually cast more than 3x, which generally they wont cast more than once or twice before bosses. None-theless, void manip wouldnt be any better than lets say controlled destruction, as most of the damage is still physical. Regardless. I switched back to 2 flame sentinels + 1 evangelist currently, to test it, and for now it seems that as long as I dont go for end-bosses or anything this is better, as Flame sentinels + added chaos gem do quite a decent job
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Hi!!!
Sorry a am new to this game.. could you please tell me where I should be spending my ascendancy points...
Thanks for your help
Hi Leary,

May I know what flasks are you using?

How do you deal with poison and chaos damage since it bypass energy shield and that this build is low life without using shavronne's wrapping?

Thanks !
My first impression from slashed miscreations is that damn, they're slow. I went with raise spectre - added chaos - controlled destruction - minion damage - spell echo and increased area / conc effect and even with haste aura and 2x rings that give 25% move speed each, they're just awful at map clearing. I guess they might be useful for harder bosses but for now I like evangelists more and I'm beginning to think that a midnight bargain build without the united in dream is going to be wayyy better for map clearing overall
Spectres are capped in movement speed so rings and haste wont help them to run faster :(

I'm still using my beloved midnight with revenants for good clear speed, and switch to united with BV when I want to do hard bosses.
I am using my slashed Specters atm with:

Minion Dmg
Added Chaos Dmg
Controled Destruction
Void Manipulation
Increased AOE // Concentrated Effect

and i am very happy with them ;)

Auras i Use are:
Envy
Haste
Hatred
Discipline
Purity of Elements
Clarity
Grace

The combination is quiet nice and workes Great at least for me.
Last edited by Illaren on Dec 25, 2016, 4:57:09 PM
IS this HC viable?
Learys Guide sure is imho ... my auraset is more likely for Softcore
I may have missed this else-where but the passive build has CI and blood magic shield? These don't work together. How do I handle chaos dmg pre-shavs?
IGN: @Drac_BV - Delirium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info