The Perandus Challenge Leagues

PLS dont make the 40 challenges so hard like in the talisman league
Still meh :(
"
SNORELAXED wrote:

Isn't that what makes them 'challenges'?
pretty insane!
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
my body is yours
wooooooooooooooot
I'm not Brazilian.
"
EastofI wrote:
"
SNORELAXED wrote:

Isn't that what makes them 'challenges'?

Yes but this time they made them simply too hard. Or too expensive, that is. I'm not that pro player but in the Flashback event I managed to complete all challenges (only one I needed help).
Some examples of Talisman madness:
- defeating 80+ Rigwald: I've never had a map drop above tier 11 (even in standard) = pay for it;
- clearing twinned maps: see above;
- identifying unique items (new ones, very rare ones, and Rigwald ones): you basically need to trade for them = pay very much for every single item;
- redeeming sets of divination cards: while single cards may not cost much, you need to buy a whole bunch of them;
- killing the Avatar of Thunder: I've never found even one of those staves needed for the map recipe, fortunately you can only pay for the kill;
- vendor recipes: see above;
and so on...

Taking them individually, they're not so expensive... But if you take them as a whole, you see it's very hard to complete each of them. I couldn't afford them even on standard with 3 whole years worth of savings.
You can trade coins: Good news

I really hope GGG stays in this path forever because account bound idea is so bad (Just have to look how diablo 3 is to confirm this)

Trade is a fun part of the game.

A no trade permanent league could solve the problem for people who don't like it
Exited or exiled to see what's next :)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
"
KaptNCrounch wrote:
You can trade coins: Good news

I really hope GGG stays in this path forever because account bound idea is so bad (Just have to look how diablo 3 is to confirm this)

support real money trading?
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info