Perandus League Teaser

My body is ready!

Btw, this might come in handy - http://www.behindthename.com/random/
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
very disappointed at the bashing and naysayers, who are basing their opinions on a 1 and 1/2 minute video.....I'm sure the full release tomorrow will tell us much more.

At this point Hype is unwarranted and Bashing is unwarranted. We just don't know enough yet.
Trash league. more free loot. more free uniqes. Lol come to poe today and to get free uniq. come to poe every day 30 day and get free all legacy uniq. lol.
"
Mentoya wrote:
very disappointed at the bashing and naysayers, who are basing their opinions on a 1 and 1/2 minute video.....I'm sure the full release tomorrow will tell us much more.

At this point Hype is unwarranted and Bashing is unwarranted. We just don't know enough yet.

Holy hell, someone that wants to be reasonable and wait? On my internet? BURN THE HERETIC!

Seriously though. I agree we should wait, I'll reserve judgment until tommorow. That said, I understand the backlash a lot more than any hype, as that trailer makes the league look potentially awful.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
oh man, here we go, new currency $$$ to trade for unique gear. I hope it isn't trade-able, because I hear the sound of exalts ratios going thru the roof again.

I really like the idea of a trader in the wilderness, takes me back to my old TitanQuest days.

Hyped for Perandus League, also voice acting, spot on, nice teaser.

Nice job GGG
Last edited by Gamr23 on Feb 29, 2016, 12:22:05 AM
price for Headhunter ;d?
i like it. havent seen anything like this before and it seems so easy to carry around
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Wgo says that Cadiro's offers will always be Uniques? I feel that there will be currency and maybe gems too. :)

Also Cadiro Perandus is probably not the only one NPC trader for this new type of trading, there will be probably few more of them.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
What I'm guessing the gilded chests are like strongboxes/altars. It spawns a group of monsters with a Rare/Unique Leader. Killing the Leader will drop perandus coins. You will then randomly see Perandus Dude sometimes and will offer a random Unique Item/Set amount of currency.

IF anything It also feels like Divination Cards only more reasonably easier to farm. The harder part will be to have enough perandus coins and the right unique to pop up with a high enough ilvl.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
buying uniques ? ... most ow them are useles... and the chance of getting good uniques is propably too low if any

opening somethink like strongboxes to get coins ?? already suffering lags/freezes when openinch boxes ...
Last edited by karving47 on Feb 29, 2016, 12:35:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info