[2.2, HC, Gladi] Asta's Max Block 1H Sword Reaver (first Draft)

Build looks nice but how about single target,do You have any problems with that ?
Could be better, but you still can swap in conc effect for inc AoE for Bosses.

For rare mobs its all good.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

I'm going to be trying out your build but with an Aegis (some minor changes). You said you had about 10k armor, with determination and the slight changes I made to the tree I bet I could get upwards of 18k. That's at least 380 ES per block, and I'd only sacrifice the damage of hatred for the most part. Well, you also can't run blood rage on Aegis which is unfortunate. But I'm willing to take the reduction in damage.

Finding leech may be difficult, what's your opinion on blasphemy Warlords Mark? Does the curse cover most of the Reave area?

Edit: Also, Gratuitous violence is absolutely insane when you think about it. The bleed damage is almsot negligible (well actually, you do hit pretty hard with physical damage so perhaps it's somewhat consequential), 30% increased damage against bleeding enemies (almost as good as 30% increased damage) but 20% of the targets life in damage when you kill it!? That's twice as strong as infernal blows passive... twice! You can absolutely decimate AOE packs. Also, it's a 30% chance to be applied per attack (25% from GV, and 5% from a sword passive). With MultiS, it's .7^3 (65.7% chance) for you to apply bleed per attack. It's overwhelmingly likely. Seems vastly superior to Retaliation, which MAY give you 40% increased damage.
Last edited by Relytz on Mar 3, 2016, 6:53:32 PM
"
Relytz wrote:
I'm going to be trying out your build but with an Aegis (some minor changes). You said you had about 10k armor, with determination and the slight changes I made to the tree I bet I could get upwards of 18k. That's at least 380 ES per block, and I'd only sacrifice the damage of hatred for the most part. Well, you also can't run blood rage on Aegis which is unfortunate. But I'm willing to take the reduction in damage.

Finding leech may be difficult, what's your opinion on blasphemy Warlords Mark? Does the curse cover most of the Reave area?

Edit: Also, Gratuitous violence is absolutely insane when you think about it. The bleed damage is almsot negligible (well actually, you do hit pretty hard with physical damage so perhaps it's somewhat consequential), 30% increased damage against bleeding enemies (almost as good as 30% increased damage) but 20% of the targets life in damage when you kill it!? That's twice as strong as infernal blows passive... twice! You can absolutely decimate AOE packs. Also, it's a 30% chance to be applied per attack (25% from GV, and 5% from a sword passive). With MultiS, it's .7^3 (65.7% chance) for you to apply bleed per attack. It's overwhelmingly likely. Seems vastly superior to Retaliation, which MAY give you 40% increased damage.

Regarding Armor: Yea, but i have 245% Shield defences and lioneyes has a 1500 Base. So 4k Armor coming just from those nodes! If you really want to use it with Aegis, you should look for a high armor chest and some more Armor nodes.

Leech: Not sure, why you want to have leech ? For me personal its always leech with VP or no-leech ;). Dont think WArlords with Blas will give you more edge in dangerous sitouations. The areas are similiar. But you have most of the time vaal reave, so you covering the complete screen anyway ;)...

Gratuitous violence: Im agreeing here ;).

I will do this char a bit later in the league, just to find out whats the maximum you can get out of this (maybe even atziri).

Edit: Determination wont be worth it..Grace + Iron Reflexes will give you more armor

Last edited by Astarte911 on Mar 4, 2016, 12:43:20 AM
Thank you for the nice draft of the build.

Regarding Gratuitous Violence: looks like it has been changed: the explosion will only deal 10% of the enemies max life as physical damage (instead of 20%).

I am wondering how the physical damage from the explosion is scaled? Only by generic increased physical damage passives? I don't think "Melee Physical Damage" or "Physical Weapon Damage" will scale it?
Last edited by Peon on Mar 4, 2016, 1:54:37 AM
I Think:
Hidden Potential, general phys dmg nodes (shadow tree), conc eff, area damage mods (i.e. Carcass, Templar, Witch, Scion tree)

Pretty much like Explo Arrow i assume..

Can you update skill tree
updated!

bandits?
Cool build im gonna try it out!

Your leveling skill trees doesnt seem to work for me though? Seems its out of date or somehthing.

Thanks anyway!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info