[2.2, HC, Gladi] Asta's Max Block 1H Sword Reaver (first Draft)

Having a GREAT time with this build, and super fun first character of the new league. Got a Perandus Crest from the dude that sells stuff for coins for 75 coins like right away, made my damn day...

Here is my gear at lvl 58:

Having an absolute blast man. Nice build....

Getting ready to get next 2 Ascend points for Spell block, then going for the Bleeed/Blow up 2 pointers at the end.

2.8k HP, 67% chance to block atm. 7.1k dps with Reave and Herald of Ash and Hatred.
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Mar 5, 2016, 7:50:07 PM
I was doing similar build but yours looked a bit more optimized so i decided to go with it. Ripped twice on labirynt on low lvls. Now im 76 and going pretty strong, 5k hp 71% block. There is not much gear to chose so early on so i had to take diamond skin to have res capped due to having BoR as fast 6link.

New sword seems like a good weapon to start endgame(270dps) and its pretty cheap, we can take those nodes which consist 3 diffrent weapon types to boost our dmg further. Due to BoR i have limited sockets so i cant have everything i want but having a fast 6l is op.
So far build is great, its a very good feeling when i whirl into a mass of perandus mobs and dont lose more than 1/3 hp. With vaal reave u get full screen aoe so u can also snipe everything. I hope i manage to do merc labirynth today.
ING: Glored
Lvl 73 now, but only 3.5k HP. Need to get better Gloves, Boots, Chest Rings, and Belt. Made it to 3rd Ascendancy and RIPPED via 1 shot on the bosses third form. 75% Block/Spell Block, steered into a weird build after snagging this helm for 800 coins, and I kinda like it :)

Loving the new sword. Excellent gateway weapon into the highest tier stuff. Will hold you over nicely! Can't wait for a 3d model....

So this build, I reflect a good bit of damage as physical, then gain 30% of that damage as life. Kinda like an Aegis build, w/o the expensive Aegis...

If this variation of your build ends up being good end game, I will make a short guide for it, and give credit to you TS :)

Edit: After doing some research, I am going to go with Bringer of Rain. Waaaaaay to many benefits to look past for awhile.
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Mar 7, 2016, 10:57:50 AM
Nice that you guys having such a blast :)

Im still trying that other char i was curious about. Its too much fun atm to focus in this build here.

Awww, not a big deal, just write your guide. Its not like this is a scientific contribution, so you actually do not have to refer your stuff :)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Mar 11, 2016, 3:39:16 AM
Update on progress.
Got lvl 92 already, tanky as hell. Did twinned voll and faced tanked bosses on village ruins, last 15% of dog's hp was enrage so i was pretty stresfull. Planning on doing atziri for chellenge, should be easy peasy. Mercilles lab is a joke i just whirl to trials and face tank izaro with all his bonuses. If u know the way u can finish in 7min:S
The only map i didnt clear was arsenal with sea witches and 44% monster pack, ele weakness, vulne, -max and i used zanaz device for beyond:D:D:D it was redicoulus but i managed to clear 80% of map but those beyond unique archers with vaal dead were too scary for me, my friend died on this map to them:D (RIP lvl 91 flame totem).

Gear:

DPS should be around 50k with bloodrage and charges + gratuitous violence( lags freaking game bad ;/ ) + flask u can reach more.
Taste of hate is still insane so i highly recommend it.6,2k HP
Probably gonna aim for better corruption on neck and shield.
This build is very very strong, u dont have uber clear speed like LA but survivability is insane and clear is still very good with vaal reave. For single target u can switch for concetrated effect(over 100k) so its cool. If u have any questions dont hesitate do msg me in game, you can check out my character in a profile for tree.
ING: Glored
Hey! Seems like ur low lvl skill trees are not working. So the question is, whats better, rush resolute tech or just go iron reflexes?
Last edited by troyawp on Mar 15, 2016, 9:12:26 AM
"
troyawp wrote:
Hey! Seems like ur low lvl skill trees are not working. So the question is, whats better, rush resolute tech or just go iron reflexes?

Fixed.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Trying the build out in HC - if you want to use blood magic / FA with Whirle blade, maybe use a 4l and get fortify on it? Would give a nice def boost on harder stuff.
Last edited by Stigingvar on Mar 22, 2016, 11:49:45 AM
Double post
Last edited by Stigingvar on Mar 22, 2016, 11:49:06 AM
Hey im trying crit version of this build. Also going for 70% block with possible of 78% (anvil) when taken dmg recently.

Im taking crit notes next to iron reflexes and the ones south of shadow (for swords). Also using 1 romiras ring to get power charges. I am still lvl 69 in PHC, i will update you how this works out.

Peace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info