Ascendancy's Unique Items

Oh wow, there is some crazy stuff coming !
dont get it
Varunastra sword will get impplicites to like crit LOH and more ???
"
EvgenicaS wrote:
again crap uniqs
98% uniqs which introduced nobody uses

Ya...cuz Varunasta getting 24% x 3 phys dmg from Deadly Dilettante is crap and wont get used at all...that whole cluster for god sake is TRIPLE everything.

"
Varunastra is a powerful weapon that counts as all one-handed weapon types. It works with all one-handed skills and benefits from all weapon-specific bonuses.

thats 12% dmg x3, 25% crit chance x 3, and 24% dmg x 3...

By the Blades is another that can abuse this, Blunt Instrument is another.

Now...with the bolded part of this...anything that specifically states ANYTHING regarding weapons specifics, it SHOULD get too. Granted, this part is speculation, but that seems to mean to me that Whirling Barrier would grant its effects block chance to you while wield this sword because its a weapon specific bonus? I might have that one messed up though.

So...I would beg to differ with you on that these are crap uniques, especially with this sword.

a flask that helps COMK and other on kill mechanics... Nice
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
i love it
🐢
Stop making leveling uniques please :/
wow, those are some wacky uniques, except for the shield, 25% fire avoidance.. fire isn't a real threat when leveling. that varunastra though, this is gonna be interesting, I want it!
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Malachai's Loop and The Writhing Jar both have excellent design and a lot of potential.

Really looking forward to those!

Thanks for the reveal :D
I don't like any of those. I don't see any of them to be build enablers, unless something changes drastically.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
The powercharge shield is such a risky design. I love it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info