Ascendancy's Unique Items

"
Only me who have seconds thoughts on the strength of that sword??? feels like all build enoubler BiS, a few ideas, crit while dualwielding and crit with swords + all the already existing crit dagger multipliers??

I may be wrong, but i feel like a dagger with a base crit of 8 or 9 and just dagger/dw nodes will have more crit than a weapon with a base crit of 5 and one extra cluster of sword crit nodes.

Edit: forgot about claw nodes. I still think dagger is greater than or equal to.
Last edited by yungwhiz on Feb 22, 2016, 6:31:13 PM
Sword and shield look sick
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
"
Kunaak wrote:
stop... making leveling uniques.

the game is over run with crap gear already.

Some "leveling" items are used into the 70's :) Nothing wrong with a few more viable items
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Wow. Those uniques are very well done, niche uses are strong, non-niche uses easy to build off of. This is how it aught to be imo
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
Is daresso's passion local or global? It's fairly weak if the latter IMO, not really good for anything other than levelling.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
meh
Looks good except for locking items behind leagues/races, exclusives is why I and alot of people never do races/leagues and or trading.

I'm getting a sinking feeling from the items and the new update, more content gated by lag and now build defining passives are gonna be out of reach of alot of players (unless the mazes/challenges are WAY!! easier than expected).

But don't get me wrong, for people who have perfect connections/good hardware and enjoy what I mentioned assendacny is ganna be badass and I hope y'all enjoy it. =D
"
Kunaak wrote:
stop... making leveling uniques.

the game is over run with crap gear already.

i have to agree with this.

instead of lousy uniques that the game is full of, how about some nice rares ?

rares are at least useful and can be rolled.

nice artwork though.

thanks GGG
like all the time, very good uniques but ruined with 1 stupid mod that makes them useless
Must...get...that...blade !!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info