Ascendancy's Unique Items

Hmm picture shows other uniques ;D So i assume there's more of them ;D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I really like all of the uniques you have been releasing. They are of a much better standard than the items they used to be. I dunno who is designing them these days - but they need to be commended.

GGG is addressing almost every one of my "design a unique" ideas recently - ways to spawn hostile enemies, a weapon that counts as all types, etc.

I don't particularly like the sword because I would prefer it to be a cruel oriented weapon, and I feel that is placed a little to high. I'm also not sure if it's going to work with "ranged only" attacks. Melee power siphon would be sweet.

Also, someone told me that this wasn't a JRPG. Lol

Spoiler

Nice "weapon design" ggg
Last edited by ihasmario on Feb 23, 2016, 8:48:15 AM
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
Sirjohnny1 wrote:
Just dual wield 2 of the swords and do something like this

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_df0mlYRv4tVh4tRC7UFVS7VIjDbrY4nTES82PXBSnaoqC2yMXfJirA5ItMURlsLsDPLb5wEJkBsFtaXLRwa42XBWjb_Ydt1ImhNRR7k-29Q-z-dUrGa95iT9LOFU_v_efeP5Y6OK7g4j9vzFTZKNfQ2NW6-HdhX23Q0UdU4q459ieeCVd9dM_yPTSn0ABp-CdKBDMY9gbydW6Fh12sFXl5pqBiCE73TtEdVhIQUtY3AaVXrvYEE26L6nAedlTRRNpzC9NvxLn8tHfryfhNkYkQcelS7w1UlR

If the new tree allows anything like that it will be incredible!

Probably add vaal pact for good measure ;]

164% with 114 points spent? Definitely not going to be worth it. You'll need to spend lots of passives in order to increase this low base damage up to something useful. 5-6 more efficient damage nodes won't make an average weapon into a strong one.

To be fair with the crit the build has and the ascendancy shadow power charge changes the build will cap crit at 95% with just maligaros and a crit amulet, so you can more than likely afford to remove 100% crit from the tree in favour of physical nodes. You could be entirely correct but I hope it will be a great build to play.

I can see some crit nerfs coming though as crit even on a budget tends to be better than no crit for 90% of builds. The second I swapped ground slam to crit I gained about 30% dps over a RT build and survivability from the increase in stuns, same with sweep the second you get hegemony's era swap to crit and you gain a crap ton of dps.

Pretty much every melee crit build follows the same path and just swaps nodes for their preferred weapon, which is dagger 99% of the time anyway.
IGN Golioth
"
ihasmario wrote:

Spoiler

I remember that sword from the cover of the video game magazine called "exe", it was like 15 years before, it was final fantasy picture i believe:)
"
Sirjohnny1 wrote:

Pretty much every melee crit build follows the same path and just swaps nodes for their preferred weapon, which is dagger 99% of the time anyway.

Agreed Johnny, that weapon looks nice at a glance but low APS middling damage and terrible base crit, it's nothing to be desired along with the higher end level of use... it'd be amazing at like lvl 34 or something but 60 I think it is? That's bordering end game content in 10 levels sometimes just 5 more levels, it's not a good unique not all of them have to be but that one is very bad.
I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
The potion is definitely cool. The Varunastra or whatever has some promise. The rest? Vendor garbage. Which we needed, since 95% of all unique drops are already vendor garbage.

They aren't even good for leveling. Perandus shield is still better, that leveling sword is too awkward and there are far better choices, and the loop will also likely end up being more trouble than it is worth. Low es, no resists, paltry damage bonus, and the chance to get shocked sounds awesome, right?

Think about it. The shield can grant two additional charges which is 100% increased crit chance. You can find far better rare shields with two or three times the ES, 50-70% spell damage, AND 100% crit chance. So.... what is the point?
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Feb 23, 2016, 10:15:39 AM
I realy like Varanastra but I feal it is lack power for end game,but if it is worded "Counts as all one handed wepon tipes" insted only "Mele" you could use Wand nodes on skill tree to make it exulay ussable for end-game and realy fun. Why cant we get that ?
Hello GGG's i Need a chaosorb keychain ! Pls consider selling them again.
thx
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Dat shield omg
Wait will count ass all weapon types get double and tripple bonuses from dual and tripple weapon nodes ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info