Ascendancy's Unique Items

"
Kastmar wrote:
Useless. How long wasn't introduced something with real value? Years!!!!

Not sure if you're serious, have you seen Skyforth boots? Besides, the sword looks great, and the shield will be a great dps increase for some dischargers. Get a grip.
"
oedipat wrote:
So there should be a skill that consumes PC´s?

Or a unique, that swaps the consumed charge. PC instead of EC, EC instead of FC and FC instead of PC. That would be so nice! Witch Flickerer!

Question:

Are Wands one handed waepons? :D

Like Discharge? :P

Wands won't count sadly. :(
,,increased damage while you have no frenzy charges'' now those -1 frenzy charge gems have a purpose
Sick bros
If the sword will go down to 1c, i might try to build around it with the dual nods by marauder and the tripple nod on Duelist with Axe Onslaught on kill. But otherwise, meh.

Maybe DW those and DW phys to ele conversion. 1.3 base speed is the problem.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
omg omg omg
Looking good !
I am already in love with Varunastra! Plz, don't make it too hard to obtain in the new league. I beg :)
"
XNtrysyti wrote:
Flask could be interesting, rest is vendor trash.

Pretty much this.

"
Eli86x wrote:
FUN FACT: Casually checked whiners accounts and guess what I saw ??

"Standard, standard, standard, standard, standard.... and so on"

"OMG those uniques are usless for my 100000 exatled 1 trillion dps build waaaaaa *BabyRage* waaaa, mommy tell them to make op uniques waaaa"

xD

No it's people who have played the game a lot and thus have a lot of characters in standard from past leagues.

Most of these items can't be used in a serious build or are just for leveling (and even so it's debatable if they are optimal even for leveling).

"
krilox wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
Useless. How long wasn't introduced something with real value? Years!!!!

Not sure if you're serious, have you seen Skyforth boots? Besides, the sword looks great, and the shield will be a great dps increase for some dischargers. Get a grip.

Skyforth is a boost to some builds as a luxary item, but in my opinion it is highly overrated. I would understand it if it cost a few exalts, but right now it's way to expensive for what it provides. I bet in a year from now it will be much less expensive. It's not a build enabling unique (except for some gimmick builds), it's just a boost.

Compare this to headhunter that completely changes the gameplay experience and how powerful you are and you will know the difference.
cool items tho still waiting for a unique flask for a summoner. but cant wait!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info