Online Multiplayer Humble Bundle - Get your Arctic Crown and Cobra Pet!

i think it's fail, bcase, this Ice Crown looks like rough.
and i see commets, people who already buy it can't use with Arctic Scull skin. bad bad...

"
SacredMaster wrote:
we are waiting for "new supporter packs" with more shining effects and with better portal effects..

(ง°ل͜°)ง Relax bro, This game has already best portals.
I realy happy for my Main portal + best and big fantasy Pet from new SupPack for 440$
And over time, this pack will also be a Legacy to.
Although you can not buy anything, we are even better! ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ

Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Last edited by Andrew676 on Feb 16, 2016, 11:10:40 PM
Replaces helm graphic? Nope.avi
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
I couldn't figure out how to specify how much money is donated to charity.
"
LilChenChen wrote:

Would like to know this too. If only 10% or less goes to te charity i skip...
ugly, totally not worth it
IGN Soultakerr
"
CallMeSnake wrote:
"
LilChenChen wrote:

Would like to know this too. If only 10% or less goes to te charity i skip...

u can actually choose where the money goes, mine were 50%devs 50%charity 0%humble
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
Raycheetah wrote:
My Sweetie and I both got the bundle. It's an awesome effect (especially since it stacks with the classic Ice Crown MTX), and an awesome deal. GG, GGG! =^[.]^=

Yeah makes sense not to put it in the same attachment category as Ice Crown. Bet the combo looks awesome!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
going in for the Charity Part, do not play the other Games & not too fond of the Effect ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
good looks good, but one thing. It gives some bonus these items or just so it looks nice? forexample bonus of resistance or some bonus damage?
Haha looks like GGG used like 5 minutes to create those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info