Online Multiplayer Humble Bundle - Get your Arctic Crown and Cobra Pet!

jm, if these items just so it looks good character, rather spend money on something useful. forexample in more boxes of inventory, or inventory guild. these things are not useful without armor bonus, it's just a whim. the creators of the game 100% were more successful with these items if they add some bonus. eg bonus poison skills of chaos, or 5% resistors or something. It would be much more useful and more profits for developers.
Most of the people buying the bundle haven't heard of Path of Exile, so it would have been in your best interest to give something that would actually get people started with it. Like stash tabs. Compared to the other things people get from the bundle 2 micro transactions seem rather poor.

There's still a lot to be done with attracting new players to the game and making it easier to get into.
"
OxyG3no wrote:
jm, if these items just so it looks good character, rather spend money on something useful. forexample in more boxes of inventory, or inventory guild. these things are not useful without armor bonus, it's just a whim. the creators of the game 100% were more successful with these items if they add some bonus. eg bonus poison skills of chaos, or 5% resistors or something. It would be much more useful and more profits for developers.

Look a caveman!
"Curse Premium 30-day subscription"
Looks rlly useful for one game what don't support Addons ... ROFL
If you want more people to buy the bundle, put something that won't be available in any other way in there. At first I was going to get the crown, thinking it's going to be uniq. Then I noticed everyone will be able to get it at any point in the shop later on (even if for more $) - that made me change my mind and skip it.

As much as legacy uniq items are breaking the game, as much people LIKE legacy microtransactions. Having something that no one can get in the future.

also this:
"
Zophronios wrote:
Most of the people buying the bundle haven't heard of Path of Exile, so it would have been in your best interest to give something that would actually get people started with it. Like stash tabs. Compared to the other things people get from the bundle 2 micro transactions seem rather poor.

There's still a lot to be done with attracting new players to the game and making it easier to get into.

I agree with this post so much. Giving a stash tab pack in the bundle might cause ppl to give PoE a try, thus increasing the player base. But that's just my subjective opinion.
Last edited by Fifth2301 on Feb 17, 2016, 7:31:42 AM

Look a caveman![/quote]

xd, thanks for your opinion. but the game still sucks, fuck pretty nice armor type ornaments. newervinter watch videos, atlantica online, lord of the rings. Are you buy ornaments you get 1 bonus really. whether and you you're not the man in the cave and saves think this game Path of Exile is 2d and I gave example 3d. so one more time I thank you for your feedback and happy time in the game. sorry for the google translit if something written is not correct

I have weird feeling that these "glow" types of MTX are causing some fps problems. I noticed that after removal of my infernal armour and Divine weapon effect, fps went up by 10% (with shadows disabled but AA and after effects on.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Best headgear - vanishing dye 4Head
"
OxyG3no wrote:

There are so many games ruined by pay-2-win. Do you really have to come here and suggest to ruin yet another game? You have so many to chose from... go there and pick one! We don't need pay-2-win here.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
OxyG3no wrote:

xd, thanks for your opinion. but the game still sucks, fuck pretty nice armor type ornaments. newervinter watch videos, atlantica online, lord of the rings. Are you buy ornaments you get 1 bonus really. whether and you you're not the man in the cave and saves think this game Path of Exile is 2d and I gave example 3d. so one more time I thank you for your feedback and happy time in the game. sorry for the google translit if something written is not correct

Game sucks because doesnt offer pay to win option? Ok i get it now, great *uck logic. You have suggest something that is against GGG (and almost all players) principle how to manage mtx shop.

We spend our money on mtx stuff to support GGG because we like this game. Not to have edge over other players, so for this option you have to look for different game.

Last edited by Taurgarr on Feb 17, 2016, 9:10:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info