Online Multiplayer Humble Bundle - Get your Arctic Crown and Cobra Pet!

Getting it! So happy yall partnered with Humble Bundle!
we are waiting for "new supporter packs" with more shining effects and with better portal effects..
Like the arctic skull better so I'm not getting this. I would have considered it if I could have used both.
soooooooooooooo important new !!!!!!!
Was more excited when the crown was an effect. Not a skin. :(
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
Was more excited when the crown was an effect. Not a skin. :(

Yup. It's a really crappy skin. Would be an awesome effect.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Helmet skin rather than an attachment makes this worthless imo. Bought it based off a reddit post saying it was an attachment. I don't want to see my character's poorly modeled hair underneath an awesome crown. Can't use with Arctic Helm or Skull is a huge waste of potential.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Why isn't this an attachment?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Looks like a walking dandelion seed puffball.
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
Bekdesh wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
PSA: Can't wear this crown on top of helmet skins.

Lame. Want my $12 back.

No helmet MTX's are wearable over any other helmets,
and you should READ as they stated
"The Arctic Crown Helmet Skin replaces your helmet with a frost-pulsing crown."
Don't act like a tough guy for your stupidity.

Don't be a smart ass and assume everyone else is stupid.
www.reddit.com

She edited it after realizing she was incorrect, but a good number of folks may not know that, hence the PSA.

I'm always surprised at people who jump the gun as soon as something is released. Like when the Arctic Armour came in Winter Mystery boxes, people QQ'd they weren't exclusive. It's like this is the 1st online game they've played or something.

And last I checked reddit is not the official forum... and again just wait a bit, "First" isn't all that it's cut out to be
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Feb 16, 2016, 7:51:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info