Online Multiplayer Humble Bundle - Get your Arctic Crown and Cobra Pet!

My Sweetie and I both got the bundle. It's an awesome effect (especially since it stacks with the classic Ice Crown MTX), and an awesome deal. GG, GGG! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
We already have an ice crown? What were you thinking? Good job devs.
"
Bekdesh wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
PSA: Can't wear this crown on top of helmet skins.

Lame. Want my $12 back.

No helmet MTX's are wearable over any other helmets,
and you should READ as they stated

"The Arctic Crown Helmet Skin replaces your helmet with a frost-pulsing crown."

Don't act like a tough guy for your stupidity.

You shouldn't act like one yourself. Helmet MTX effects work on helmet skins. Fail.

Also, we already have Ice Crown, one of oldest helmet effects (First two were ice crown and mark of phoenix, if I recall correctly), this one only frost and with somewhat pulse. Not really sure if that's even looking better than former crown. 200pts, are you serious? Cobra pet is too tiny to be noticed at all so not really worth mentioning. Imho, not worth the money at all.
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
Bekdesh wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
PSA: Can't wear this crown on top of helmet skins.

Lame. Want my $12 back.

No helmet MTX's are wearable over any other helmets,
and you should READ as they stated

"The Arctic Crown Helmet Skin replaces your helmet with a frost-pulsing crown."

Don't act like a tough guy for your stupidity.

You shouldn't act like one yourself. Helmet MTX effects work on helmet skins. Fail.

Also, we already have Ice Crown, one of oldest helmet effects (First two were ice crown and mark of phoenix, if I recall correctly), this one only frost and with somewhat pulse. Not really sure if that's even looking better than former crown. 200pts, are you serious? Cobra pet is too tiny to be noticed at all so not really worth mentioning. Imho, not worth the money at all.

thanks for valuing MTX for us, too bad nobody gives a ***
bye
You have entered Ghetto.
I will pass but hope it pulls in new players. There seems to be a lot of people out there that buy humble bundle stuff and explore random games.
When I kill a man he stays dead.

I need more purple titles
looks crappy fix rng.
Good shit guys, good way to get PoE name on the outside some more.. Plus humble is always worth supporting.. Is a really great site.. GGG HYPETRAIN NEVER DIES
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:47:11 AM
Don't worry! It's an effect, not a skin. You'll be able to use it with Arctic Skull.
Edit: Sorry guys! Looks like this might have been changed. I'll clarify when we post the news about this.
RIP! Read after buying

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info