ReShade Mod by Svdeness

Previous thread was deleted in 10 minutes after I created it.
After I explained what it mod does they gave me permission to create another one.
RU
"
ellisser1334 wrote:
Adding new effects whatever the method is used, is allowed, but removing is NOT.
WTH is this sjit ??!!
Damn.

Streamers attract new players - they are some kind of advertisement. GGG doesn't want their streamers to play around with invisible discharges or other removed effects. They are proud of their work and want to make sure that it's properly advertised, that the way it is shown is accurate. It would be silly if streamers started using mods to tone graphics down considerably. Bad publicity, etc. That's why we can't disable MTX on other players or exiles. (and ofc MTX sales would go down)

Yes I'm aware that it's still possible to run PoE in potato graphics by editing the ini file.

My guess is that they are allowing the mod in the OP since it accurately represents their game.
A streamer needs viewers to make money, and a streamer can be paid with few bucks per month, aka subscriptions, to advertise the game properly.
This is not an excuse.
I don't think there any streamers who would play in potato mode if they want to have viewers.
Thanks GGG. By refusing to make things clear you have earned a new user of the program I mentioned earlier. I got tired of you always dodge respond when you need to be clear.
Anyway my potato-computer will thank you.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
I really want an official statement on this. Imagine the possibilities if it is allowed!
If you read this you owe me an exalt.
If your friends aren't playing Path of Exile, are they really your friends?
IGN = @MattFromSweden
Last edited by Mattishh on Feb 17, 2016, 11:55:34 AM
Still no post on this--sounds like BS to me.

And what rule is this dude citing about not being able to share a message from support--that is 100% made up. People share support e-mails all the time. There is a thread on the front page of this forum filled with support e-mails.
"
I really want an official statement on this. Imagine the possibilities if it is allowed!
lol you won't get one. I got my post edited because I mentioned a program (that I'm sure most of you heard about anyway, it was quite a fuss back then). The following is... well, I don't even know how to put it.

Me:
"
Then I suppose PoESmoother and OP's mod aren't against ToS, since you didn't remove their names from a thread?

GGG:
"
<...>Matters such as these are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and I'm afraid we aren't able to speculate on these decisions further.

If you'd like to know whether something breaches the Terms of Use please feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will review the matter for you.

...rhat's one of the most shady answers I saw in a long time. And I don't mean "from GGG only".

But OTOH, if you read it by word it looks like GGG refused to approve OP's claim that his program is legit.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I've already explain everything about this. I received a message from GGG with a request not to post any email messages. This mod is safe, even in games protected by VAC/PunkBuster. That's all.
If someone need a proof you can pm GGG or me.
RU
"
Sadeness wrote:
If someone need a proof you can pm GGG or me.
ROFL
read above
just read it, ok?
edit: if you don't understand then there's a translation:
I asked GGG about your mod.
They said they can neither approve nor deny that it is OK to use. Which for anyone with at least an ounce of brain is a clear "NO".
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Feb 18, 2016, 5:14:25 AM
Okay. I will continue to use this mod as before and it's stay on ОК for me and for someone else.
Someone need to ask GGG why they answers differently, lol.
RU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info