[2.2.x] 2H Mace - Cyclone (1.700.000 DPS full buff) (290.000 DPS just auras)(video uber aziri)

Just fyi bumping a thread to many times can get you in trouble, first off theres a B that shows up when your guide goes to the second page allowing you to bump for free. But constantly spamming that same Umber added bumb will get you into trouble. Just saying
Yes, it will. Since many of the "cyclone" I think that Disfavour can kill uber aziri. I proved that "cyclone" 2H mace is not only stronger than Disfavour, but can not really straining farm uber aziri
Last edited by MaHsepp1 on Apr 5, 2016, 3:39:38 PM
Its not about the weapon to tell the truth, its about surviving long enough to use it. Often people either have crazy dps and take a few deaths but kill umber or they invest in good defenses all around prepare for a longer fight but walk out without dieing. Doing the defensive way also teachs players how she attacks and how to work around all thats going on. Disfavor or another good weapon doesn't mean that much if you have 100k dps with a crap weapon and solid defenses you can still do umber.
I added not the best video with the Uber Aziri, and the most ordinary trip on IT. I farm it without much effort, and just like everyone it takes a different number of portals, from 1 to 5. Feil almost never happens at all. Moreover, you in 1 post can see the video with 15 maps, as you can see survival rates even on high LVL map is not just enough, and just fine. I'm not saying that my guide is the best cyclone, Mengo also has disadvantages, but it is the best cyclone which is capable of not straining to farm Uber Aziri.

Well I wish this was in english, or you could at least post a translation beside each item as for stats and which gems are in the links. I looked at your tree and Im wondering how do you survive anything with no armor or defense on the tree at all, its almost pure life and dps. Im sure if I went pure dps and didnt bother with any defense I could post huge numbers too. Maybe take some time and fix the post so the 90% of english speaking people can understand what you posted. thanks
you are not quite right. I rocked on DPS + HP, my skill tree maxed up 116% on armor. And with my stuff it gives 6000 armor. And it is already more than enough to not die from 1 shot many bosses. Besides, my main survival rate stands at (fairgraves tricorne + Vessel of Vinktar + The Retch). If I hadn't had these things, then naturally I'd have to pump a lot more armor as it was before (15k armor).
P.S. about full English descriptions, then I expect it, but need some time ...\
P.S.S. updated skill tree and up 96 lvl
Last edited by MaHsepp1 on Apr 9, 2016, 6:46:26 AM
"
MaHsepp1 wrote:
you are not quite right. I rocked on DPS + HP, my skill tree maxed up 116% on armor. And with my stuff it gives 6000 armor. And it is already more than enough to not die from 1 shot many bosses. Besides, my main survival rate stands at (fairgraves tricorne + Vessel of Vinktar + The Retch). If I hadn't had these things, then naturally I'd have to pump a lot more armor as it was before (15k armor).
P.S. about full English descriptions, then I expect it, but need some time ...\
P.S.S. updated skill tree and up 96 lvl

Well I looked at your tree and lets just say there isnt much for armor there and 6k is a joke I get more from a single granite potion then you have in whole, and fairgraves helm Ive been meaning to ask you about that lol
so, i have:
6887 HP
6610 armour
this is more than enough without straining to farm uber atziri
and I wear fairgraves because i have vinktar flask. This combination allows me to carry one extra bottle, for example the taste of hatred.
You can see for yourself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info