[2.2.x] 2H Mace - Cyclone (1.700.000 DPS full buff) (290.000 DPS just auras)(video uber aziri)

"
MaHsepp1 wrote:
so, i have:
6887 HP
6610 armour
this is more than enough without straining to farm uber atziri
and I wear fairgraves because i have vinktar flask. This combination allows me to carry one extra bottle, for example the taste of hatred.
You can see for yourself

Ah so you cant be shocked I get it but I think yould get more out of a better helm and use a topaz potion but I see where you went. If it works awesome thats all that matters.
"
sethbine wrote:
"
MaHsepp1 wrote:
so, i have:
6887 HP
6610 armour
this is more than enough without straining to farm uber atziri
and I wear fairgraves because i have vinktar flask. This combination allows me to carry one extra bottle, for example the taste of hatred.
You can see for yourself

Ah so you cant be shocked I get it but I think yould get more out of a better helm and use a topaz potion but I see where you went. If it works awesome thats all that matters.

he killed uber atziri with cyclone never seen that before in 2.2 or in 2.1
Killing umber is about knowledge and practice, how many attempts did it take even in the one he videoed he died like 3-4 times. Its awesome to be able to do umber with cyclone, but cyclone is and used to be the number 1 way to do atziri back in the day it was the safest.
1) no, use a Topaz flask will not be better than an additional flask to increase DPS.
2) I recorded the first farm uber atziri. As with all other builds I can farm never died. Whatever makes you feel better, I specially for you will brag and will record video without rips.
3) Of the 17 sets only 1 was a failure - and it's a great indicator.
4) You can watch this process on my stream canal twitch.tv/mahsepp1

I ve been trying for 20 days killing uber with cyclone build and disfavour, I failed.
I tryed with a full dps cyclone build with 6k life, got 240k dps without flask and vaal haste, I don't have the vinktar so I guess it was too harsh without it, and most importan I tryed with cyclone and not with other skills for mobs, so here's my bump for u mate, good job and keep on it, the 2h melee char is fragile like a glass but u made him still great. Good luck
as soon as made a fix for the cyclone, the disfavour became very, very weak weapon for the cyclone. Because along with fix the cyclone, were strengthened skills in the skill tree at the clubs. Both of these points turned into disfavour weak weapon compared to two handed maces. I have 7K HP while Berserker I (10% increased incoming damage), and 6K armor but my DPS in this less than ideal gear =1.500.000 DPS on the aziri.
P.S. for comparison: two-handed Mace, it helps to have a 540 DPS own to compete with top roll disfavour. And if the Mace is more DPS 540 and AS > 1.5, the Mace becomes stronger than disfavour, respectively, and the cyclone skill is becoming stronger.
Last edited by MaHsepp1 on Apr 12, 2016, 3:36:02 AM
You can watch farm uber aziri on my stream twitch.tv/mahsepp1. It happens not so often, unfortunately, because the RU server has far less players, but if you are observant, you will catch the moment when I farm uber aziri.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info