gameinformer reveals the new Witch Ascendancy Class: The Occultist

"
Nozumi wrote:
I'm still not able to access the gameinformer site, alot of EU folks aren't, could GGG maybe post a video on their youtube channel ?

Good News it also doesn't work for us Asians. (At least it doesn't work in Malaysia)

Also this makes me not trust Gameinformer even more.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Dear GGG.

Even if the chances are low that u guys read this post, I will still give it a try.

PLEASE! I want that occultist artwork as some kind of wallpaper. Could u do that, please? *.*
Last edited by KingsfieldIV on Feb 15, 2016, 9:33:56 AM
"
silumit wrote:
Nope. Remember that these eff increases are your "buff" while reduced curse eff is buff on bosses. So these two aren't just added/subtracted, oh no mister.
You actually will have 1.72(your eff) * 0.6(boss eff reduction) = 1.032. Only 3% increased effectiveness in the end. And that's with DB.

It is worded as Increased and Decreased Curse effect. They are added, not multiplied. This has been tested a LOT already, that's why increased curse effect is so powerful.

The interaction you are thinking about (Like the one in vulnerability) multiplies because the wording is different. You have increased damage done while the mobs get increased damage taken. damage taken =/= damage done. In the case of curses it's just curse effect, they are the same, so they are added.

Also, your math is wrong. If you have 1.72 more curse effect and bosses have 60% less curse effect then it would be 1.72 * (1 - 0.6) = 1.72 * 0.4 = 0.688
Last edited by Adser on Feb 15, 2016, 12:46:12 PM
"
"
Nozumi wrote:
I'm still not able to access the gameinformer site, alot of EU folks aren't, could GGG maybe post a video on their youtube channel ?

Good News it also doesn't work for us Asians. (At least it doesn't work in Malaysia)

Also this makes me not trust Gameinformer even more.

Well this sucks even more then, hopefully it'l be up on their tube channel soon.
Can the class info or the link to the article be added to the Ascendancy class page? I have the class paged bookmarked so I never saw this post, and had to go look through 100 different reddit posts to find a link...

I feel stupid now seeing this on the main page, but still, shouldn't you be able to find the class info from the class info page? Even if its just a link to the "exclusive article"
Aw I kinda hoped that the witch would have some summoner ascendancy skills. Does this mean that no class will get ascendancy skills for summons (other than totems)?
The Necromancer gets Summoner Skills...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info