gameinformer reveals the new Witch Ascendancy Class: The Occultist

I think this will be number 1 fakener class for HC. At least i will try go to this way.

Anyway, this seems to be the best Ascendancy Class so far. Nice touch GGG.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Site doesn't load most the time, and if it does it wants me to install flash again, even though every single other (flashy) site just works. GG.
Last edited by dyneol on Feb 12, 2016, 8:01:42 AM
What gives the small nodes? as a CI-romira's banquiet-Controlled Destruction-cold snapper I'm not interested on increasing my power charges, and I don't want the chaos explosions to fuck my herald of ice
"
Hilldrake wrote:
Maybe GGG is planning to change Curse Immunity on Maps. Splitting it into something like:

• Enemies can have only 1 curse no matter what.
  • (30 to 70)% Reduced Curse Effectiveness on Enemies.
  • Enemies Reflect Curses.

Make a Curse specialized build is currently impossible because of the Curse Immunity mod, but as long the game gets updated, I start to see more and more Curse effects and synergies, now with the Occultist ascendancy class, the Curse Immunity HAS to be changed into something more flexible.

Also, the Occultist is by far my favorite Witch Ascendancy Class =), thanks a lot for buffing casters a little bit !!

Awesome work GGG.

Let's not forget that builds that rely on curses are locked out of party play. Rely on Enfeeble for defenses and you're like a paper bag when enemies aren't enfeebled? Better hope that maxblock aegis aura tank doesn't kill your enfeeble with his conductivity curse! Rely on Warlord's for the leech? Oops the CoC party member just knocked it off with his Assmark.

Playing curse builds is nice and strong, but it's a little disappointing that I pretty much lose all of that strength when entering party play.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
Daefecator wrote:
Sorry for the inconvenience, but there’s an error with your location. Our diligent code monkeys have received this error, and if they are unable to fix it, they will be…dealt with.

Good job, GGG! Just fuck GameInformer...

Same problem here :(
Although I was playing elementalist type before and now arc witch, I find Occultist to be far better even for those who play with elemental spells.
Apart from the obvious part that Elementalist probably needs more love otherwise most people will end with occultist class, I have a question.
Would there be a recipe to change the chosen Ascendancy class or a reset after a major patch?
"
Memnarchon wrote:
Although I was playing elementalist type before and now arc witch, I find Occultist to be far better even for those who play with elemental spells.
Apart from the obvious part that Elementalist probably needs more love otherwise most people will end with occultist class, I have a question.
Would there be a recipe to change the chosen Ascendancy class or a reset after a major patch?

There you go!
To learn is to live...
"
PopeJo wrote:
took me 4 tries to get the page to load...

why did you make the chaos class a witch and not a shadow? -__-

I had this question too. Seems to fuck with chaos shadows a bit, not having a class that focuses in this area.

My one real concern with these Ascendancy classes is that it means we can no longer make any build from any starting character. Now we HAVE to choose a class that will have the Ascendancy option we want.

Kind of kills off a part of PoE's charm. Hopefully the trade-off is worth it.

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Last edited by VideoGeemer on Feb 12, 2016, 12:58:16 PM
Exclusive reveal - to a page that restricts parts of eu and it can't be looked at... AWESOME :S
9 hours passed since my last check and its still an error...

First - buy Australian(?) gamecard and get a red portal.
Now some Europeans can't even check out the news.

There has to be a gammadion cross hanging out in the office with New Zealand agenda in mind...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info