Master Reputation Gain?

Hi there

Starting over in A1/N and doing master missions you notice that in higher difficulties you get more reputation per accomplished mission. In A4/M you get something around 8k reputation.

Now I expected that when doing master in maps will increase that reputation gain. Oddly in a 75 map I did check again and I noticed it's still at k reputation.

Does this mean there's a hard limit which is reached somewhere in A4/M?
the "base" reputation is hard bound to the area level of the mission - cant say if the data about this in the wiki is still valid but it seems kinda actual.

"base" because it seems that the "master's xp" is affected by your char's xp penalty against the area level.

edit: didnt look at the name; welcome back! ;)

edit2: to the UP: daily missions give 250%, confirmed.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Feb 10, 2016, 8:16:09 AM
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Hi there

Starting over in A1/N and doing master missions you notice that in higher difficulties you get more reputation per accomplished mission. In A4/M you get something around 8k reputation.

Now I expected that when doing master in maps will increase that reputation gain. Oddly in a 75 map I did check again and I noticed it's still at k reputation.

Does this mean there's a hard limit which is reached somewhere in A4/M?

this covers masters in the wild: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Master_Reputation_and_Favour

dailies for masters in your hideout seem to give more experience but i have not taken tons of data to tell you with a high degree of certainty.
@Mr_Cee

Hi there and thx :)
"
Say_Ten wrote:

dailies for masters in your hideout seem to give more experience but i have not taken tons of data to tell you with a high degree of certainty.

Your own dailies give 2.5x favour and reputation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info