Hear me out

Facebreakers without using a shield (or quiver) is dual-wielding.
<3 Free Tibet <3
Last edited by Opinionated on Feb 13, 2016, 4:24:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
wield - "hold and use (a weapon or tool)"

Gloves are not weapons or tools per se. In the case of Facebreakers yes they are but in principle they are not.

Besides, allowing dual-wield with facebreakers would probably implicate another nerf to compensate the damage opportunities.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Gloves are tools.
They are held by fists.

Fists are weapons.
They are held by arms.

There is no reason to nerf because you lose the shield defense. If this is unsatisfactory to you, then shields and/or dual-wielding is the real issue.
<3 Free Tibet <3
Unarmed is unarmed. Lets look at real martial arts, are there any that call it dual wielding?
That is why I said in terms of this game gloves are not tools, you aren't lifting hot stuff out of an oven with them in game or anything, they are just stat holders and facebreakers happen to be very very good.

Most people don't say he was wielding his fists in a fight or wielding gloved fists in a fight. They are just gloved fists. Yes fists are weapons but no they are not compared to an actual weapon.

My concern of being overpowered is the ability to take dual wield nodes. Facebreaker builds can already do plenty of damage, being able to take dual wield nodes would probably get ridiculous with the unique talisman.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
The forums are hella funny today.

:))
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
GUYS!! I'm dual wielding hands! Come at me!

I puts a dual wield inside your dual wield so you can dual wield while you dual wield!

I am also dual wielding shoulders!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Unarmed is unarmed. Lets look at real martial arts, are there any that call it dual wielding?
Also in real martial arts, you don't get superpowers by putting colourful stones in your weapons, so remove skill gems pls.
Yea, no, I'm not going to sit here and explain things to people that don't want to listen. Luckily, for me, everything I needed to say, I said in the OP.
<3 Free Tibet <3
If you kick as well as punch, is that quad-wielding?
Or is it dual-dual-wielding?
If you use knees and elbows too... Is that octo-wielding?
Or is it quad-dual-wielding? Yes! Because it's four sets of two!
Wait, wait, wait... then a kangaroo kick would be a two-handed attack... WITH YOUR FEET!!

MIND BLOWN!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info