Ascendancy Changes to Zana's Maps

"
hrodgar09 wrote:
A NPC selling lvl 78 Maps is game breaking for me ;)

Don't worry. They will likely cost an exalt or two.

"
If we're increasing the levels of the maps she sells, why not increase the levels of her daily missions while we're at it?

Well congrats. It took only 3/4 of a year to get it, since you made Zana a non-feature in 2.0
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
bumm!

cool news, and really really nessesary.... the master should be worth to use..... and yes, its cool to have lv77 maps by default master shop.

great!

btw: you can stop talis league now, and in 2 days starting the update....???

no?

ok then i have to wait for...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Darkkrows wrote:
if u ask me the 8% is too little considering how much effort a player need to get zana 8.

/global 820

Takes two-ish weeks of rotations.

It's not that hard.

Two weeks, playing how many hours a day?
"
So with Ascendancy, we're changing Zana's mod to "This Map's Modifiers to Quantity of Items found also apply to Rarity".

I dont rly get the point of this mod.

You buy a map with it and can add 2 more mods 2 it with augment+ regal and thats it?

Noone will be spending exalts on maps so u will just have a crappy 3 mod map.

If this mod was like an implicite so you could alch and do other stuff with the map without removing it it would be nice but right now its just useless tbh.
"
Ulysses55 wrote:

I dont rly get the point of this mod.

You buy a map with it and can add 2 more mods 2 it with augment+ regal and thats it?

Noone will be spending exalts on maps so u will just have a crappy 3 mod map.

If this mod was like an implicite so you could alch and do other stuff with the map without removing it it would be nice but right now its just useless tbh.

You could vaal the map and hope to get a maximum mod map out of it. But you're right, no fuckin' way someone is going to exalt her signature map.
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
Last edited by Noooberino on Feb 8, 2016, 4:48:49 AM
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
BlowBlood wrote:
Can someone translate the fucking map level to tier level??

T1 = 68
T3 = 70
T5 = 72
T7 = 74
T9 = 76
T11 = 78

Can someone revert this to the "old" and simple zone levels???? This only adds unnecessary confusion and aggravation to me(an old player) and my friends(people who are newbies). I don't see how anyone benefits from the current situation....

P.S. Great changes to Zana! Looking forward to March even more! :)
Why would Zana selling a few T11 maps be such a big deal? We don't know the prices of them yet, but it's not like T11s are that expensive to buy from a random player around mid-league and onwards anyway.

If you're already a bit above level 90, T11s don't provide much exp.

I'm guessing the changes to Zana could mean the average level people reach might increase a bit, but it won't affect how many people actually hit the really high levels.
"
npavcec wrote:
Can you please put Map Tiers in the tables, not the level of the zones. Aren't they the new official attribute for each map? Why is there so much confusion around maps?

Because map tiers instead of zone levels is a sucky idea.

PLEASE REVERT THE HORRIBLE MAP TIERS!
Tiers are ok, just get used to it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info