[3.0] Windripper Tornado shot magic finder

Here's the thing. Berserker gives 10% more damage. It basically multiplies all your damage by a factor of 1.1. The increased damage from slayer however stacks with all sources of "increased" damage like from the tree and gear, making it a much smaller relative gain.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Ahh... Thanks for the clarification
What are the top enchants for each slot that you would recommend? You mentioned some the extra projectile for tornado shot, but what about for gloves and boots? Anything worth farming for? Thanks for the guide.

EDIT: What do you think about Divination Distillate or Atziri's Promise for Perandus characters who won't have access to a legacy Vinktars?
IGN: SimpleHarmonicMadness (Standard) DiscoMethod (SC Perandus)
Last edited by DiscoSyndrome on Mar 30, 2016, 1:41:13 AM
Build is really good u made great work man )
BTW can u update skill tree?
"
DiscoSyndrome wrote:
What are the top enchants for each slot that you would recommend? You mentioned some the extra projectile for tornado shot, but what about for gloves and boots? Anything worth farming for? Thanks for the guide.

EDIT: What do you think about Divination Distillate or Atziri's Promise for Perandus characters who won't have access to a legacy Vinktars?

Glove enchants are crap - ele weakness on hit is the best by a long shot, essentialy 30% more damage. For boots i'd go for flat fire dmg if you killed recently > IAS if you killed recently > leech if you killed recently or +1 level of gems for empower/enlighten and better auras. Boots is relatively easy to farm for. For helm i'd settle with anything relevant to the build, at least until i know if the rumoured lvl 75 enchants are coming or not.

Vinktar is absolutely not needed at all. I'd use atziri's promise instead, i used that+ TOH before 2.1. Divination distillate is almost impossible to keep uptime on and fucks up my gameplay too much for it to be worth it imo.
Hi, i have tryed your build out, and the bigest problem i have whit this build is mana, i cant get any mana back. i know the you have mana leech on your jewel, but again expensiv to gamel to get that, and the flask is very expensiv. is ther any other option to get mana back? as for now this build suck as i cant get mana back.
"
Bjalle88 wrote:
Hi, i have tryed your build out, and the bigest problem i have whit this build is mana, i cant get any mana back. i know the you have mana leech on your jewel, but again expensiv to gamel to get that, and the flask is very expensiv. is ther any other option to get mana back? as for now this build suck as i cant get mana back.

I checked your build and no wonder, u forgot to pick up the mana leech node at the bottom right:) 1 node should be enough

"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Bjalle88 wrote:

I checked your build and no wonder, u forgot to pick up the mana leech node at the bottom right:) 1 node should be enough

well is thats so you realy shoulde oppgrade the tree as i follwed the one you have linked in the guide.
"
Bjalle88 wrote:

well is thats so you realy shoulde oppgrade the tree as i follwed the one you have linked in the guide.

The one on the first page has the correct tree with the mana node taken. Maybe its bugged?
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
"
Bjalle88 wrote:

The one on the first page has the correct tree with the mana node taken. Maybe its bugged?

I have foloews your tree, so i dont know why i dont have it, but when i have the gem? whit mana leech? do i still need it? i do not have the flask yet tho. can you maybe PM me a pic wher you can show me wher to put the points? so i can fix it?
Btw i like yout build, abit expensiv tho:P

Never minde and taltent, i am a nuub and did not see it=) sorry man. ill fic it now=)
Last edited by Bjalle88 on Apr 4, 2016, 11:34:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info