[3.0] Windripper Tornado shot magic finder

Hi there, do you think the build could be modified to work with es instead, now that vaal pact wont work as usual in the upcoming update?
just hit

on my legacy iqq T1 life 2x res helmet
i was aiming for +2 ts proj obviously, now i am torn, as this could mean some hundret lab runs :/

anyone tested the 90% ts crit enchant?
League starter or make the build later.....opinions please
"
Lildenjin wrote:

Might as well league start, storm cloud + OP Abyss jewel makes it a breeze.
"
Lildenjin wrote:

Might as well league start, storm cloud + OP Abyss jewel makes it a breeze.
"
DrDurdle wrote:
just hit

on my legacy iqq T1 life 2x res helmet
i was aiming for +2 ts proj obviously, now i am torn, as this could mean some hundret lab runs :/

anyone tested the 90% ts crit enchant?

It's good, sadly the +2 secondary projectiles is alot better :(
"
Soepoelse123 wrote:
Hi there, do you think the build could be modified to work with es instead, now that vaal pact wont work as usual in the upcoming update?

I would not run this with ES. Vaal pact still gives lots of leech, you might consider going slayer instead of elementalist actually if you have trouble with leech.
"
domdomz wrote:
Thinking about doing this build as a league starter for the next league in December. How would you go about leveling through the acts? Build looks fun, thx!

Storm cloud + Abyss jewels and don't start with MF gear, replace gear as you get more levels / gem levels / gear.
Thanks for a great build Lan.

Just wanted to say that this will be my main build in Abyss. However I will play LA/TS because i find LA god tier for clearing while Barrage is.....really lacking with no extra projectiles from quiver/arrow/helmet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Is Scion still really the best choice since reflect is dead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info