THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

"
rockmassif wrote:
You should get Reckless Defence jewel, combine that with Rainbowstride and now you have 75% of Block applied to Spell, with Rumi's you should be capped in both.

I'm not a big fan of Rainbowstride but 1 Reckless Defence jewel might be worth looking into. I don't have the jewel slots for it at the moment though.

EDIT:
I just took a closer look at Rainbowstride and they aren't as bad as i remembered. They actually have 20% MS and not 10%
what is the best 4link set up for cyclone with this build ?
"
pobubas wrote:
what is the best 4link set up for cyclone with this build ?

I had success running Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Inc Aoe - Life Gain On Hit/Reduced Mana
You run into problems with not being able to easily swap optimal Molten Strike in. Its very quick for trash clearing but shit for bosses. I still suggest following Tackle70's trigger setups.

Also great guide Tackle! I have had a love hate relationship with the build do to my own greediness to want to play mjolner as soon as I hit 60.. Definitely would have been far less of a struggle if I waited to 70. Once I got some jewels that weren't shit, things got way better in terms of damage. Farming for a Voll's Devotion in PSC right now and I'm about 5ex off from that upgrade.

Cheers and nice to see your budget videos!
tackle, I know this build is not optimized for Uber. But would you be able to upload a video of a deathless Uber clear? Or perhaps just some tips on the best way to approach the Trio and Atziri?

Thanks.
"
eugenez wrote:
tackle, I know this build is not optimized for Uber. But would you be able to upload a video of a deathless Uber clear? Or perhaps just some tips on the best way to approach the Trio and Atziri?

Thanks.

If someone wants to donate a bunch of mortal sets to me, I'd be happy to ;)

But I'm done spending 3.5-4.5 ex on mortal sets just for build videos. I'm not made of money. Best way to approach the trio is to have two Staunching flasks (and if using new Vinktar, two Vinktar flasks), and DONT SAVE THE SPIKE RAIN ONE FOR LAST

I'm not skilled enough to do deathless Atziri on first try. If I practiced, I could probably do it, but I have never practiced the fight and so die to stupid things once or twice in the Atziri fight.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Just acquired a uncorrupted Voll's Devotion for 16.5ex in PSC. Getting stats is a bit of a struggle coming from an Astramentis but the damage and tankiness added by the Devotion is 10/10 worth it. This is my final build of the league so we'll see how close to 100 I can get before the end!
For the budget version of this build, why choose to use a Solaris Lorica instead of simply dropping one point from energy shield and putting it into chaos inoculation? Doing that, it would be easy to pick up a body armor with high energy shield to compensate for the loss of the 6% energy shield passive.
"
Tripwyr wrote:
For the budget version of this build, why choose to use a Solaris Lorica instead of simply dropping one point from energy shield and putting it into chaos inoculation? Doing that, it would be easy to pick up a body armor with high energy shield to compensate for the loss of the 6% energy shield passive.

You'd have to not be specced into Blood Magic Keystone then and lose a few extra auras.
"
"
Tripwyr wrote:

You'd have to not be specced into Blood Magic Keystone then and lose a few extra auras.

Exactly. The overall power level is much stronger with a Solaris than with CI.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
"
Tripwyr wrote:

Ah, yes. This is what I missed, thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info