THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

Which auras would you guys link in a 5L Shavs?

I'm guessing Haste - Wrath - Purity - Purity - Enlighten?
What sort of damage should you aim for on discharge?
Right now im sitting at 24200 with 4/4 charges. (with Controlled Destruction)
Also at 6991 ES.

The only thing i could push more damage out of would be my rare ring, it has no damage stat and more spell damage on shield.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by Essem on Apr 5, 2016, 11:36:46 AM
What do you think of getting Intuitive Leap Viridian Jewel and taking power charge, endurance charge, faith and steel and devotion?
"
WURSTEU wrote:
What do you think of getting Intuitive Leap Viridian Jewel and taking power charge, endurance charge, faith and steel and devotion?

I don't think that's as good as just getting a good attack speed/stat/damage jewel
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
I never seem to have an active fortitude from champion. I'm guessing we aren't suppose to rely on scion ascendancy for constant fortitude up time?
"
I never seem to have an active fortitude from champion. I'm guessing we aren't suppose to rely on scion ascendancy for constant fortitude up time?

To be fair it's only 10% chance to gain fortify, so can't really expect much uptime with it.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"

You would only see the benefit while using molten strike, and you get enough procs from molten strike on single target (bosses) that you should have basically constant up time on fortify. You won't with Lightning Strike; the interaction between Lightning Strike and Fortify is odd.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:
"

You would only see the benefit while using molten strike, and you get enough procs from molten strike on single target (bosses) that you should have basically constant up time on fortify. You won't with Lightning Strike; the interaction between Lightning Strike and Fortify is odd.

yeah it seems only the initial hit can trigger it, if that.
What level CWDT/Immortal Call should we be using? I kind of assumed that L20 (as shown in the example gear) was too high.

Thanks.
Also, I'm a bit confused by how you leap slam around/molten strike things like pots and crates since I only have 80 life left over and leap slam costs 17 mana.

Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info