[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"
Arazosa wrote:
Will this still be used in 2.4 or terrible nerf again? I would suggest taking out incr duration and putting in another damage gem.

Still 2.4 viable, I believe the "nerf" to single target is being blown out of proportion. With testing, I believe we can change a few things and make up for the stack decrease.

2.4 will make this build much stronger for mapping with a slight hit to single target. Should still no doubt be Uber Atziri viable and whatever other bosses they throw at us. Shaper? Guardians? Chris Wilson himself? Jk chris, stop nerfing us please.
can you do a scion passive tree, just for shits and giggles :)
"
KidSupreme wrote:
can you do a scion passive tree, just for shits and giggles :)

If I have time, possibly man. Priority is Ranger, Witch, Shadow and I really want to take essence league seriously. Sacrificing a day or two for testing to update guide at a start of league is pretty rough.
all my gear is for sale, I play standard. if anyone is interested in it that is.

but yeh i've had a cpl bad builds after quitting one i liked due to it getting nerfed, figured bv would be fine but nope, but tbh mapping was a chore with this, bosses was it's silver lining imo. lmk ingame if u want anything.
IGN: Juxax
Last edited by GankstarVX84 on Aug 31, 2016, 11:02:46 PM
Spoiler

Thats my gear im level 89. I cant seem to do uber deathless or 100% of the time. i feel its both due to my low es pool 6.8k and low level.
Man's Hurbris is such a fickle thing.
Last edited by Bipolar_Panda on Sep 1, 2016, 1:16:02 AM
"
Bipolar_Panda wrote:
Spoiler

Thats my gear im level 89. I cant seem to do uber deathless or 100% of the time. i feel its both due to my low es pool 6.8k and low level.

It possibly could be a damage issue. Low spell damage on gear, (some on weapon, none on shield or ammy).

6.8k es lifepool is also problematic, you hit the nail on the head. Gain a couple more levels, work on your es pool. 7.5 - 8k is ideal. Possibly work on damage via gear/tree.
awesome build! Never played BV and now I love it. Thanks for sharing!

Here's my equip (don't look at the mirrored shit - it's from previous builds) ...

Spoiler

I'm using elemental weakness malis as a second curse and it just works fine so far.

Wish we could make those blades last longer tho before recasting :D
IGN Soultakerr
League Starter?
"
League Starter?

This will be the flavor of the month build. Might be expensive to gear because of all the streamers playing it.
https://youtu.be/S4Ntd3oYz_I

last 50 stacks uber video for me :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info